Who have you met????

nozobo

Reaction score
Since the summer is almost over... have any of you met any ADers from here? I have met so far 6 included myself of course! Type here who you have met so far...

Knightwolf68, Lasza, WonderBum, Kuifje75, Deaf258, Fly Free... I will add more who I will met in upcoming weeks...

I met KW68 last May or June, pls remind me! lol I met Lasza probably June I think, then I met WonderBum, Kuifje75 and Deaf258 and the rest at same time last week Saturday one night... ohh it was so blast time and I'm looking forward to see their posting pictures and comment of what they have done meeting ADers and myself as well too! Don't be scare to post who you have met!

BTW I'm suppose to meet Allisonjoy, Prostock, Carebear hopefully and more!

I think this is a repost LOL but thats ok, I met fly free, oddball,lasza,funnybebe78,lezartist ,pinkster, thats pretty much all from the AD i have met! wanna MEET more LOL! im a adventrous person! LOL!

in over the years ive been online -- ive met Lasza, Oddball, Javapride, PDP, MsGiglz, LezArtist, MizzDeaf, Pinkster, dhw5320, Katzie, funnybebe78 -- i may have missed a few other ppl and for that -- im sowwy! :(

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Hmm, I meet Pinkster, ahem.. i guess thats all LOL

lmao =X You know Tinystrawberry dont forget that!!! I've met (or known)... complicated, prostock, jamesx002, allisonjoy, flyfree, oddball, javapride, megladon (my roomie), tinystrawberry (close friend since 8th grade), deafscuba98, lasza, lez artist.. *thinks* that might be all..

pinkster said:
lmao =X You know Tinystrawberry dont forget that!!! I've met (or known)... complicated, prostock, jamesx002, allisonjoy, flyfree, oddball, javapride, megladon (my roomie), tinystrawberry (close friend since 8th grade), deafscuba98, lasza, lez artist.. *thinks* that might be all..

oh yeah tinystrawberry too.. hmm since there's over 700 members here. more than hundrends don't go on forum, how the heck i can know where they're all from or who?

pinkster said:

tsk tsk tsk Jamie -- u forgot MsGiglz :-x hahaha

I forgot to add more comment about few hours ago... I just stop by Fly Free's home to visit her and chat with her... I was about to :slap: her head to tell y'll about me... so oops I forgot to add that comment... somebody :slap: me!

pimpdaddyposse said:
Since the summer is almost over... have any of you met any ADers from here? I have met so far 6 included myself of course! Type here who you have met so far...

Knightwolf68, Lasza, WonderBum, Kuifje75, Deaf258, Fly Free... I will add more who I will met in upcoming weeks...

I met KW68 last May or June, pls remind me! lol I met Lasza probably June I think, then I met WonderBum, Kuifje75 and Deaf258 and the rest at same time last week Saturday one night... ohh it was so blast time and I'm looking forward to see their posting pictures and comment of what they have done meeting ADers and myself as well too! Don't be scare to post who you have met!

BTW I'm suppose to meet Allisonjoy, Prostock, Carebear hopefully and more!
thats would be ummmm May that when dart tourments was over for dart leagues ....

who i had met just same as Pdp lol also very recently finally met little smilely ! she is funny lady ... who else ??? that's all folks i think

:slap: both of u for being silly tonight LOL glad u two PAH met up LOL ( thats for PDP and FLY FREE) hehehehe

IM SUCH an IDIOT! GRRRRRRRR I also met waterrats and have known her for 20 yrs LOL sowwy ladies and germs even this 30 yr old fart can be such a dunce! LOL! :slap: myself LOL!

javapride said:
IM SUCH an IDIOT! GRRRRRRRR I also met waterrats and have known her for 20 yrs LOL sowwy ladies and germs even this 30 yr old fart can be such a dunce! LOL! :slap: myself LOL!

:slap: :slap: Javapride!!!!!!!!!!! No excuse that you forgot me!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I've met Javapride, Zisudura in person...but others, not yet..hopefully, some in person when any comes to Deaflympics in 2005 -- in Melbourne. ;) :thumb:

*runs away* OWWW OWWW OWWW OWWWW that HURTS WATERRATS WHOA Don't SWISH me with ur tail OWWWWWWWWW :cry: NOOOOOO I SOWWY *begs for mercy* "whine" HAHAHAHA I sowwy i know u know i not mean to forget that why i E mailed u my SOWWY! :(

javapride said:
*runs away* OWWW OWWW OWWW OWWWW that HURTS WATERRATS WHOA Don't SWISH me with ur tail OWWWWWWWWW :cry: NOOOOOO I SOWWY *begs for mercy* "whine" HAHAHAHA I sowwy i know u know i not mean to forget that why i E mailed u my SOWWY! :(

:twisted: :smash: on Javapride's head, heheheh! :rofl: Yes, I forgive you... :ily:

i have met.... strawberry, robb (pure ion) , j.r.e., simonsez, d, cloud, mikelinux, eternity, italian paco, kevbo, kewolee, lily, nycrazy3, skott, vphreak, whambambam, wickedeyed...

I guess that's it?

So far, I have met Sheild, Allisonjoy, complicated, pinkster, Teddy, Jamesx007, Kevbo, carebearx13x...and there are probally others that I totally forgotten about.

Back