Wrong person!

but WE are going to meet anyway.

Wendy

WBHarley said:
Sorry hun...

Wrong person! :nanna:

but WE are going to meet anyway.

Wendy

Smooches.... :ily: You know, where you contact me. ;)

Last edited:
Liza said:
hmm dont think any of u know a couple persons who are also registered here... i have met dixie and creativefingers when we all were at gally. they even met my ferrets. who else would want to meet me, too? :party: i dont bite and i do laugh a lot! malfy can attest for that (having been on webcam with her yesterday).

oh yeah i've met xxxsweetyxx or however her names goes when she was still in diapers. JK!!! we were in same res school.. she was a freshman and i was a senior. great girl!

LOL yeah, Liza and I have "met" face to face...only she was talking to me "from the future..." LOL. She does smile a lot! Hahahaha...But then again, so do I. :)

:::picking out spinach from in between my teeth.:::

Malfoyish

Sabrina..

We will have to ask others if they want to meet you too...

but I am only to meet them in boston then do the other stuffs.. again you will have to ask the "head person" about it :)

again I will be in boston on APril 15, and 16 at the children's hospital for sean's treatment.. and also again 23rd and 30th at the DFC (Dana Farber Cancer Insitutations) Of course I am very very busy until that specific month I only have 1 appointment on June 17th for sean's eye appointment He will also have eye surgery but they wannt to wait till after chemo done.. soo who knows...

Now: back to topic..

Who I have met thru AD Members in past/present ???

American Chopper
Boult
Deafclimber
Dixie
Rotty

Will meet:

Freaky
King Cobra
Katize
Creative Finger
Kootchie

and plan to meet more and etc..

Wendy

=/

I do not meet any of you yet since I am Lexington School for Deaf graduated student, and current La Guardia Community College Student. -_-'

I met Babyphat21 last February. She is a cool person.

i did already meet few deafies ppl from other site of deaf chatroom. Haven't meet from AD member but i would love meet y'all

Lianca said:
and you forgot abt me too.. tsk tsk Ms!!!!!! shame on you :slap:

I've met Fly, Javapride, MsGiglz, her man, Whambambam & Teekie. I havent met Lasza yet.... :tears:

no no no.... :slap: look at the date i posted.. you werent on alldeaf that time..

hehehehe *gotcha*

I met some ppl from other deaf forum and knew them there. They are cool ppl to talk to. I am glad to be here so far ! :)

The people in Alldeaf I have met:-

Liebling:)))
WaterRats13
Gumnut

I hope to see some of you one day!

Last edited:
LovelyBlkGal said:
i did already meet few deafies ppl from other site of deaf chatroom. Haven't meet from AD member but i would love meet y'all

yea me too heehe

I have met:

Alex
AllisonJoy
Cloud
Crazy Mundo
D
H20Polob0y
Hacker
Illustrator
IostJeep
ItalianTodd
JRE
Jada
Kevbo
Kewoolee
Leviathanc
LilyxLui
Little Boy Blue
NYCrazy3
OldNavyGirl
Ozegel
Psycrow
Pure Ion
Skott
Slacker
SoonersFan79
Stevey Boy
SwimPC
VamPyroX
Whodatshroom
Wickedeyed

Haven't met anyone from here in RL yet. I hope to meet ADers next year when I visit California, New York, Virginia, DC and Connecticut, and perhaps Minnesota in July 2005.

If not, I hope to meet any of youse who's coming to Australia next year! :D

i wanna meet yall on alldeaf!!! :) and i met javapride u know who....

Last edited:
I went school with DeafScuba, Pinkester, tinystrawberry, and I know spikemike(?) through his wife when they lived here in MN now they live in other state.

Lianca said:
and you forgot abt me too.. tsk tsk Ms!!!!!! shame on you :slap:

I've met Fly, Javapride, MsGiglz, her man, Whambambam & Teekie. I havent met Lasza yet.... :tears:

Don't you forget to meet me too!! Tsk Tsk

Anyway, I add it to this... I have met Italiantodd as well.

Updated, so far, I met:

Knightwolf68
Lasza
PimpDaddyPosse

They all are awesome! :thumb:

Last edited:
ermmmmmmmmmmmm OK i think i forgot to add two more poeple,

met tweety bird as u already know.. and also met lianca too.. So now thats updated LOL! :)

Back