Who have you met????

kuifje75 said:
Check my latest "note" :slap:

You edited that when I wasn't looking!
:slap: :fly3: LOL

Cheri said:
awww but Malfoyish Lives in Staten Island we are heading there first before heading to Rochester.. So do you wanna meet in the City or something its up to you?

Oh SI is an hour away from my home. Sure we can discuss abt meeting in the city. We can talk more thru PM.. alright ;-)

Sabrina said:
yeah me too.... :cry: They did not invitie me either !

I believe you need to be already friends with the person who is doing all the inviting, Sabrina. I was invited, but I can't make it this year because of financial reasons. :)

Liza said:
I believe you need to be already friends with the person who is doing all the inviting, Sabrina. I was invited, but I can't make it this year because of financial reasons. :)

My sons and I suppose to visiting you this summer but the financial was not permitted. :( My older son wants to move to Netherland in few years later. I don't know if he will adjust with that country for his future ?? :eek2:

The person never inform me about the gathering lately. We do email once a while. I assumed, they dislike me because I am not good at speech because I speak sounds like a monkey. I do scare them away. :-o

Lianca said:
Oh SI is an hour away from my home. Sure we can discuss abt meeting in the city. We can talk more thru PM.. alright ;-)

Oh Great!!!! Yes we can Discuss this In June when its close by.. so we know where to meet.. .Sure we can work this out in Pm.. Love ya!! It'll be so Nice to finally Meet you afterall your'e a sweetheart.

Cheri said:
Oh Great!!!! Yes we can Discuss this In June when its close by.. so we know where to meet.. .Sure we can work this out in Pm.. Love ya!! It'll be so Nice to finally Meet you afterall your'e a sweetheart.

Oh My Pleasure... ;-) hugs

Sabrina said:
The person never inform me about the gathering lately. We do email once a while. I assumed, they dislike me because I am not good at speech because I speak sounds like a monkey. I do scare them away. :-o

awwww.. You know what I don't just like you I love you!! :ily: You would not scare me away with your speech beside Nobody is Perfect. to tell u the truth My signs are not that good cuz I haven't been using ASL Too Often..But Hope it won't be as bad when I met some Deaf People in the Future. :thumb:

Sabrina said:
My sons and I suppose to visiting you this summer but the financial was not permitted. :( My older son wants to move to Netherland in few years later. I don't know if he will adjust with that country for his future ?? :eek2:

:cool: Sabrina- you're jumping into conclusion! LOL... As far as I know, there is no need for speeches, just a friendly meeting where ASL is the primary language. Silly!

Sabrina said:

Wow that is out of the blue, Sabrina! Visit me this year?? Yikes... don't think we would have time for that either. :) Netherlands? Why? Ah I know american parents are worried about their kids traveling out of country..my friend Keith did that, and his mom worried like the dickens... he was fine, though! but I think europe is alot more safer than USA.. depending where you go... netherlands is pretty safe to me. Norway, too.

kuifje75 said:
:cool: Sabrina- you're jumping into conclusion! LOL... As far as I know, there is no need for speeches, just a friendly meeting where ASL is the primary language. Silly!

;) Smooches Kuifje75

Liza said:
Wow that is out of the blue, Sabrina! Visit me this year?? Yikes... don't think we would have time for that either. :) Netherlands? Why? Ah I know american parents are worried about their kids traveling out of country..my friend Keith did that, and his mom worried like the dickens... he was fine, though! but I think europe is alot more safer than USA.. depending where you go... netherlands is pretty safe to me. Norway, too.

I see... You make me more a little bit relief... I heard, Netherland is very beautiful country. I desire to visit Anne Frankie's home so badly. I heard, the ticket sold out very fast...

I'd love to meet you.. whoever love to pay visits Ontario,Canada.. I'll be very happy to tour you around in Toronto and others town and cities too.. :)

espically, I have not met rest of all ADers but only one person I know who is WhoCare.

:wave:

I haven't met anyone from AD ....but, I am going to meet Malfoyish this summer * can't wait *.....And hoping to meet Vampy , Lianca , Alex and E if they still live in NY!...

In the Fall , Roadrunner and I will be going to Oklahoma to meet PeachyLady and her husband....I hope so!...If anyone from Oklahoma Let me know, I would love to meet anyone!...

:wave:

I've met Babyphat and Gnarlydorkette :)

And Levonian, I think I've seen you around Deaf Expo last year in Long Beach...

Cheri said:
awwww.. You know what I don't just like you I love you!! :ily: You would not scare me away with your speech beside Nobody is Perfect. to tell u the truth My signs are not that good cuz I haven't been using ASL Too Often..But Hope it won't be as bad when I met some Deaf People in the Future. :thumb:

Do not worry, I will understand you when you use the middle finger :fu:

Sabrina said:
I see... You make me more a little bit relief... I heard, Netherland is very beautiful country. I desire to visit Anne Frankie's home so badly. I heard, the ticket sold out very fast...

S'ok! Though I have to warn you... smoking pot is LEGAL in the netherlands.. is that why your son wanna go there? LOL!

Liza said:
S'ok! Though I have to warn you... smoking pot is LEGAL in the netherlands.. is that why your son wanna go there? LOL!

Oh that is explaination why your avatar picture of you to cover your RED eyes with your hair. No wonder, you have been stoned ! Liza ???

Yeah, he mentions this to me. He :giggle: Oh welll weeds smoking is more healthier than drinking...

Last edited:
Sabrina said:

I wonder who is the person ???

i bumped into LUNZ long time ago.... unexpectually, he recongized me from this site... i never thought i would have met somebody from here.. its fun to meet somebody new everyday! :) also he is the first... no one else than LunZ....:dunno: but i know i will meet all of you guys anytime later on! who knows we will bumped into each other somday

someday, just someday.....

Back