Who have you met????

update...
i meet pinkster, tinystrawberry, justin sane,tostitos

Few more to come up later in oct druing Gally H.C. guys.. we all gotta plan a place to meet! :)

pinkster said:
eeeeeeeekkkksss.... and Ms Giglz =X
:ugh: (mumbles) you-u-u for-r-gg-ot me. wahh!!

Yeah, I met some of you ...
FlyFree, Jamie, Whambambam, Teekie, (shit) my mind blank..
haha

Flyfree-help!! when i hang out with you.. which i met? hehe.. =x

I met bbnt but he doesn't remember me cuz he was drunk.. (har har jk jk ) :D

I met Pimp, Prostock19, Allisonjoy, Teddie, umm... Vixentoker but havent introduce myself to her..formally.. Eh. If you guys are at gally right now, just leave a msg on my board at north #322. haaa. :)

I have meet

American Chopper
Wendy Harley
Meg
AllisonJoy (his Dad and I grow up together at high school)

Damn—I gotta lot of catching up to do. I’ve met BabyPhat and that’s about it. You guys all need to move to Southern California. :thumb:

So far I have only met gnarlydorkette.

I plan to meet Cheri, ^Angel^, and Roadrunner this summer. :) Actually only in a few more months... :) June, baby! :cool:

Malfoyish

I meet none of here except RedRum. Well I know her since our school time in England. I thank her to recommend me to join here AD because you all are lovely people… I hope I would meet you all one day. We are hoping to go to California, LA next year or 2 years time to visit my school friend & her family there.

I saw RedRum for a first time after 16 years no see in winter 2000/2001, that where my family & I spent one month vacation with her & family in her country.

She came to stay with us for summer vacation last year.:)

MsGiglz said:
:ugh: (mumbles) you-u-u for-r-gg-ot me. wahh!!

Yeah, I met some of you ...
FlyFree, Jamie, Whambambam, Teekie, (shit) my mind blank..
haha

Flyfree-help!! when i hang out with you.. which i met? hehe.. =x

I met bbnt but he doesn't remember me cuz he was drunk.. (har har jk jk ) :D

and you forgot abt me too.. tsk tsk Ms!!!!!! shame on you :slap:

I've met Fly, Javapride, MsGiglz, her man, Whambambam & Teekie. I havent met Lasza yet.... :tears:

I have not Met Anyone from here yet.. But, I am planning on Visiting NewYork In June.. and Meet Malfoyish and her Family and VamPyroX and Hopefully maybe E and Alex If I know where they are Located at...

Cheri said:
I have not Met Anyone from here yet.. But, I am planning on Visiting NewYork In June.. and Meet Malfoyish and her Family and VamPyroX and Hopefully maybe E and Alex If I know where they are Located at...

Where in NY ya plan to fly to? I am from NY.. ;-)

Lianca said:
Where in NY ya plan to fly to? I am from NY.. ;-)

We are going to see Malfoyish and her Family's Hometown Not sure Where at yet...And then we are going to Rochester, NY Where do you live do you wanna meet us all somewhere?

Cheri said:
We are going to see Malfoyish and her Family's Hometown Not sure Where at yet...And then we are going to Rochester, NY Where do you live do you wanna meet us all somewhere?

Ah Rochester.. tooooo far away from Long Island.. 8 hrs away.. ;-)

Lianca said:
Ah Rochester.. tooooo far away from Long Island.. 8 hrs away.. ;-)

awww but Malfoyish Lives in Staten Island we are heading there first before heading to Rochester.. So do you wanna meet in the City or something its up to you?

Cheri said:
awww but Malfoyish Lives in Staten Island we are heading there first before heading to Rochester.. So do you wanna meet in the City or something its up to you?

Friendly remind you... Meet VampRox FIRST which he is more priority than anyone else. ;)

By the way, Deafspirit lives that area... Be careful ! Yikes ! He lives in Lowman, NY

hmm dont think any of u know a couple persons who are also registered here... i have met dixie and creativefingers when we all were at gally. they even met my ferrets. who else would want to meet me, too? :party: i dont bite and i do laugh a lot! malfy can attest for that (having been on webcam with her yesterday).

oh yeah i've met xxxsweetyxx or however her names goes when she was still in diapers. JK!!! we were in same res school.. she was a freshman and i was a senior. great girl!

Last edited:
Liebling:-))) said:
I meet none of here except RedRum. Well I know her since our school time in England. I thank her to recommend me to join here AD because you all are lovely people… I hope I would meet you all one day. We are hoping to go to California, LA next year or 2 years time to visit my school friend & her family there.

I saw RedRum for a first time after 16 years no see in winter 2000/2001, that where my family & I spent one month vacation with her & family in her country.

She came to stay with us for summer vacation last year.:)

Forget to add one more....
I hope to go to California next year or 2 years time... Anyone who like to meet me is the welcome... :)
I won't bite you...

I am surprised I never posted here... hmm!

I have met Deaf258, Pimpdaddyposse, Lasza, Knightwolf, Wonderbum, Bewitched, and a couple others, whose screennames I can't remember.

I can't wait to meet Freaky, KingCobra, Katzie, WHarley, CreativeFingers and Dixie this summer! All of them are (or were at one time) members of Alldeaf.

*makes a note to himself to save enough money up to visit Liza and Imp within the next 2-3 years*

Last edited by a moderator:
kuifje75 said:
I am surprised I never posted here... hmm!

I have met Deaf258, Pimpdaddyposse, Lasza, Knightwolf, Wonderbum, Bewitched, and a couple others, whose screennames I can't remember.

I can't wait to meet Freaky, KingCobra, Katzie, WHarley, CreativeFingers and Dixie this summer! All of them are (or were at one time) members of Alldeaf.

What?? Not me? *pouts* :eek2: Oh yeah that's right... I'm not going to USA this year... **sobs**

Liza said:
What?? Not me? *pouts* :eek2: Oh yeah that's right... I'm not going to USA this year... **sobs**

yeah me too.... :cry: They did not invitie me either !

Back