who do you think that really killed Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you brought it up twice, prove it that I actually said that, provide the link. :hmm:
U did said it one of your post and I do not have to prove it to u and look for your old post. I pointed to u once months ago that u said about us and I tried to let u know about it. I am leaving u and this thread alone. sorry for bring some off topic into this thread.

Who cares if Mel Gibson is Catholic or Christian or whatever, it has nothing to do with Mel Gibson or what the topic is about, the whole point is..... this movie IS based on the biblical accounts of Jesus and focuses on his last twelve hours of His suffering and death.

Thank u.

U did said it one of your post and I do not have to prove it to u and look for your old post. I pointed to u once months ago that u said about us and I tried to let u know about it. I am leaving u and this thread alone. sorry for bring some off topic into this thread.

No! You started it and you should finish it, beside I searched through-out my whole posts and have not found of what you stated.

If you are speaking of this one thread Son Becomes Athiest, Mother Becomes Angry

Then you should read those posts once again, better let me quote each one of those posts.

Vampy said:
Wow... that's very UN-Christian of the mother!

Cheri said:
The mother wasn't a Christian, the mother was a Catholic.

Jazzy said:
Are u telling me I am not Christian? I believe same as them all except I do not bashing other people's belief and telling them they are not saved and go to hell, not Catholic's way but Fundie Chrisitan's way.

Cheri said:
Jazzy, Take it easy, I didn't even know that Christians are Catholic, Good Lord, You people take things so personal.

Jazzy said:
Please, people do believe we are not Christian over again and again. It is old, been thru this zillion time. Sorry if I make it sound harsh to u . I do taking it personal with it sometime because I am so tired of people alike vampy here to pin point out here and call us unchristian moms because we happen to have a bad day when our older teenagers to test us.

Cheri said:
In the story stated that the mother a Catholic and I thought maybe Vampy didn't know or forgot. I'm sure you have made mistakes before so have I. no reason to get all hostile about it. Enough said by me.

This is not the first time you've made assumptions against me Jazzy there's is also another thread.

How Do We Can All Christian Get Along??

Cheri said:
I'm with Maria, I believe in the same as she does, The Bible speaks to the issue of life quite frequently, it teaches about life, where to find it and the purpose for your life, so therefore Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

While everyone else has different believes and beliefs we should respect others for what they believe. I expected the same respect too

Jazzy said:
Cheri: you said "How do we can all christian get along?" Never. Once you thought I am not Christian because of my faith. It gets so tiresome to deal with some Christians who said I will not be saved even thou I believe in JC very strongly than most people think. Anyway, my answer to u, we all Christians will never get along with all other kind of Christians. It will always be war among us. That is why Alex locked the religion thread. And I am glad he did it.

Cheri said:
No, because I didn't know Catholic was another meaning of being a Christian. I already apologized for it, I don't see why you had to bring it up again? :confused:

Now, that I see that you've cause trouble in this religlious forum, You wanted this sub-forum locked and you're trying so hard to get it locked.

You owe me an apology for your lying and your assumption remarks that you made forward to me. Don't you ever lie on a public board about me again.

Sadly it happens all too often when someone jump to conclusions to tarnish a person's reputation. so I can not say I blame you for being upset Cheri.

whoa... now you see why the religions is not opened... you all were discussing... all of sudden jazzy came in... now you all started arguing... whoa whoa..

As far as I know leibling and i believe in evolution... Jazzy you came along and threw old posts at Cheri.. you are trying to start trouble... so PLEASE DISCUSS RESONABLE in the calm way...

whoa... now you see why the religions is not opened... you all were discussing... all of sudden jazzy came in... now you all started arguing... whoa whoa..

As far as I know leibling and i believe in evolution... Jazzy you came along and threw old posts at Cheri.. you are trying to start trouble... so PLEASE DISCUSS RESONABLE in the calm way...

:gpost:

you not mod let RR or vampy do that sxyporkie ty

YOu and i are not mod.. but i do not want to see this thread locked because of jazzy enticing....i am trying to calm everyone down.. SO BE IT...

And what is your point exactly Liebling? Who cares what religious this movie is based on. Anyone can watch this movie if they wishes to.

I really don't care either you watch this movie from other relgious belief than your own relgious belief or not. It's your decision. I only want you aware that Mel Gibson is a catholic and made catholic historical movie, that's all because you said it's "truth historical" which I disagree to.

Some relgious believers don't watch any relgious/bible historical movies because this movie made from other relgious beleivers than their own beliefs. There're many different bible historical movies than just "Passion of Christ". I really don't care who made any movies but interest to know what they beleive in when they made the movies of any relgious/bible historicals.

Who cares if Mel Gibson is Catholic or Christian or whatever, it has nothing to do with Mel Gibson or what the topic is about, the whole point is..... this movie IS based on the biblical accounts of Jesus and focuses on his last twelve hours of His suffering and death.

Yes, that's what I thought so. I just quoted and explain Cheri.

I really don't care but I only want anyone aware that there're different bible historical movies than just Passion of Christ.

Mod Note:

Let's tone it down a bit here, this thread is suddenly veering off-course--if it continues to head down in that direction, the only thing to do is to close it temporarily to allow things to cool down...therefore, try to 'stick' to what this thread/topic is concerned with. Anything else, please create another thread. :ty:

~RR

I don't think she means by race. She speaking of culture in the history. Why have Jews been blamed for the death of Jesus? There are several reasons, all having to do with power politics and little to do with facts. Jesus was crucified for sedition that is rebellion against Rome. Anyone who laid claim to the Jewish throne (there were many) got the same treatment.

Much ignored is the Temple high priest was an appointee of the Romans put there to protect Roman interests. The Sadducees represented the rich and the powerful and were hated by the general population suffering under crushing taxes from both Rome and the Temple. The center of religious life was the synagogue, not the Temple as is still that way today.

So my question I had in mind was Jesus crucified for breaking the law of the Hebrews, by healing the sick and comforting the poor on the Sabbath. Is this the source of anti-Semitism?

So really I think lot had to do with the politics with jews high priestes and the romans working together for the power. It always about power.So they have the power to destory anything they touched.

:ty: for confirm my point.

Sorry I didn't see your post until you provided the link of your post here. :ty: for get my attention.

The religious leaders were neither Roman nor Roman's, so it doesn't matter. The religious leaders were Jews, and the political leaders were Romans.

Yes, that's right. I know the reglious leaders were Jewish but they "defend" Roman political. That's why I call them as Roman's relgious leaders.

Some Jews do not like to hear those word "Jesus killed by Jews" because they were being suffered to listen those word "Christ killers" that's because relgious leaders were Jewish. I thought to use those word "Roman's relgious leaders as general.

I didn't accuse anyone for killing Jesus. We're all guilty (and that includes me). It has nothing to do with race. (BTW, "Roman" is not a "race".)

I did not name you but stated "some of you accused Jews for killed Jesus". You provided the link of your own post and stand that we're all guilty for kill Jesus. Okay, I respect you for that but I still point Roman authorities for allow to sentence Jesus to death.

I do feel it's "race" when someone point "jew" who killed Jesus which I rather to not use those but authorities in general way... If relgious leaders living under Roman's authorities then is Roman authorities.

Example: US soliders have different races - I would consider them as US Army instead of see their races. US Army were killed by Iraq's authorities or Iranien were killed by US authorities ...... instead of see what/where they come from. I hope you understand my point what I am trying to explain.

A subjugated group of people who cooperate with their masters in order to gain material favor or status are called collaborators. An example of that situation was during WWII in France when the Germans took over. The French collaborators were called some really bad names by the French resistance but they were still French people nonetheless. They didn't become "German" people just because they were controlled by the Germans.

Yes, that's right. After WWII - French were angry and want to have their land back. German government told them that they won't do anything to rule them but they should stay what they are... under French authorities.

If you aren't calling the Jewish religious leaders "Roman" than I accept that correction.

:ty:

So, you are saying that the Jewish religious leaders were under the political governing control of the Roman authorities, correct?

Exactly

It has nothing to do with race, and I'm not blaming any of them.

Okay, I only stated that "some of you" instead of accuse you for blame Jews but stated my view and feeling why I do not feel like to blame jews for killed Jesus because they were under Roman authorities that's time.

Explain to me how your post #63 was on topic.

You posted:

"Is it discrimination if we have to say or fill the information out which race we have?"

Exactly what I questioned you about since you mentioned "political correctness".

Its about cultural historical - should we put what kind of race we have on the information? Is it discriminalistion or not?

The reason I asked you because some ADers in other thread felt being offended when they saw the information which race they have and think it's not okay until the thread here... I was confused between other thread and the thread here that it's okay for ADers to name Jewish and said it's not problem to point which race they have here because of fact but they offended at other thread... This is a confusion.

Liebling said:
I did not name you but stated "some of you accused Jews for killed Jesus". You provided the link of your own post and stand that we're all guilty for kill Jesus. Okay, I respect you for that but I still point Roman authorities for allow to sentence Jesus to death.

I do feel it's "race" when someone point "jew" who killed Jesus which I rather to not use those but authorities in general way... If relgious leaders living under Roman's authorities then is Roman authorities.

It is not about "race" of the people, It's about the facts, the fact is that Jewish Religion Leaders were primarily responsible for Christ’s crucifixion. Also accusers of Christ were also Jews according to the Gospel story, they were. The Jews insisted, "we have a law, and according to that law He (Jesus) must die, because He (Jesus) claimed to be the Son of God." When Pilate (Roman Leader) heard this, he was even more afraid.

I'm sure the Jews today would understand what we mean by what we say. We are not trying to humiliation the whole natural of the Jews. Hope that you do understand also. :)

I really don't care either you watch this movie from other relgious belief than your own relgious belief or not. It's your decision. I only want you aware that Mel Gibson is a catholic and made catholic historical movie, that's all because you said it's "truth historical" which I disagree to.

You could disagree with me for all I care, but this is how I view this movie as the historical truth in my eyes it is. I don't care for other Religions, Beliefs that people may have would think of this movie. :ty:

I wasn't going to reply to the post because it was addressed to Cheri. But you stated that I was ignoring this post, so I guess you expect me to comment on it. OK.

Yes, I would expect anyone to quote my post toward Cheri. (they don't have to if they don't want to quote my post).

OK. The Jewish religious leaders were under the political authority of the Roman government. But they still weren't Roman or Roman's religious leaders. They were Jews, and they would be extremely offended to be called Roman or Roman's.

Jews would be extremely offended to be called Christ's killer or accused them for kill Jesus.

The sad fact is they are being label as Christ's killer by ignorants and racists.

I'm not "ignoring" your above link. I don't agree with the above link. (More about its author at Homepage for Lewis Loflin ) It begins with the phrase, "Assuming that he really was crucified at all." That proves to me that it's a skeptical source. Also, it says nothing about Roman/Roman's religious leaders. It actually states that the Romans and Jews were very separate.

Yes, I know that Roman politicals and Jews relgious leaders are separate but relgious leaders defended Roman authorities.

Accord your link, the link "Jews killed Jesus" I provided is support by your link - Lewis Loflin.

Maybe you missed my posts at #45 and #46.

You can check the Bible references that are included. That is not pointing any fingers or blame at Jews. It shows that everyone had a part in the death of Jesus.

I quoted your posts #45 and #46 to my post #59 and #60. Maybe you missed my posts ?

It is not about "race" of the people, It's about the facts, the fact is that Jewish Religion Leaders were primarily responsible for Christ’s crucifixion. Also accusers of Christ were also Jews according to the Gospel story, they were. The Jews insisted, "we have a law, and according to that law He (Jesus) must die, because He (Jesus) claimed to be the Son of God." When Pilate (Roman Leader) heard this, he was even more afraid.

I'm sure the Jews today would understand what we mean by what we say. We are not trying to humiliation the whole natural of the Jews. Hope that you do understand also. :)

I am afraid no.

Jesus was crucified under Roman authorities, not under relgious leaders's authorities.

Jews insisted what they want to but they can't sentence him to death without the confirmation/permission from Roman authorities.

If Jews killed Jesus which mean is stone him to death accord Jew's law. Crucifixion is not Jew's law but Roman's law.

Pilate thought he is not responsible for Jesus's death but he does because he gave relgious leaders his permission to do what they want with Jesus. If he don't want to be part of his responsible for Jesus's death then he would say NO to relgious leaders and the crowd.

Relgious leader gave Judas money to find Jesus. Relgious leader send Roman soliders to find and arrest Jesus and then brought Jesus to Reglious leaders for questions. Therefore Judas didn't know that Relgious leaders handed Jesus to Roman authorities for their permission to sentence him to death. Judas was very regretted and end his life himself.

Yes that right, Jesus was being caused by Relgious leaders for
committing blasphemy but they don't killed him without Roman authorities's permission because they are not allowed to.

Yes, that's right Pilate was coward and ended his life because he KNEW he was reponsibile for Jesus's death because he is the one who gave his permission.

You could disagree with me for all I care, but this is how I view this movie as the historical truth in my eyes it is.

I stated in my previous post that I have no problem for anyone to watch any bible historical movie by any different relgious beleivers. I don't care...

Oh I see. I only want you aware because I know and respect that you are a Christian and have different belief as Catholic's belief because I know your posts in any threads in the past. *shrug*

I don't care for other Religions, Beliefs that people may have would think of this movie. :ty:

Oh I see.

I don't have any relgious anymore but accept to learn ANY beliefs and what kind of relgious they worship to and what kind of movies they made...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back