who do you think that really killed Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, the bible did not say GOD is a sinner, so he is perfect. He never sinned. Second of all Satan was once an Angel and he was cast out of heaven. So Satan was the one doing lot of sinful acts.
I am not here to be judge your interpretation from the scriputure. its your own that I respect. i ask you a favor for me. DON'T BRING YOUR OWN INTERPRET OF SCRIPTURE to me nor for me. I don't need your own interpretation of scripture period. I already own my interpretation of the highest scriptures. THANK YOU! ;) No hard feeling.

Therefore, I don't believe there is no heaven nor hell at all. I tell you, you deceived the worldwide ALREADY. you know what? You won't go to heaven after your death time, my PROMISE! I am wondering how long will your mental wake up??

I am not here to be judge your interpretation from the scriputure. its your own that I respect. i ask you a favor for me. DON'T BRING YOUR OWN INTERPRET OF SCRIPTURE to me nor for me. I don't need your own interpretation of scripture period. I already own my interpretation of the highest scriptures. THANK YOU! ;) No hard feeling.

Therefore, I don't believe there is no heaven nor hell at all. I tell you, you deceived the worldwide ALREADY. you know what? You won't go to heaven after your death time, my PROMISE! I am wondering how long will your mental wake up??

:topic::topic::topic::topic:

Moderators. Please lock this thread, I've told XBGMER once already to get back on topic, and he has said nothing that is related to this topic.

Mod Note: Thread close per creator's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back