who do you think that really killed Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reba, I am tooooo tired to repeat and repeat you with my posts dozen of times... I do not want to make ADers feel sleepy so I would like to suggest you to go back and re-read our debated posts to see yourself why I use Moses and Joseph as an example to compare with Relgious leaders.:ty:
I understand. You can't defend your position so you use lame excuses. OK.

The comparision you made is a fallacious.

Americans stationed in Germany and like Germany. Why should Germans leave the country when Germans like Americans? It does the same with Americans - They like Germans why they want to station in Germany and want to extend their agreement contract and upset when they have to leave Germany then? I am sorry that you see it differently. Therefore, Americans have to obey German law when they are outside of US Army casernes. If you still can´t get it then I can´t help you. :)
AFTER WWII, not now. American and allied forces were an occupying army controlling the Germans. The Germans were under the control of foreigners. The Americans won and the Germans lost. Were not talking about the friendly relationship they have now. Were talking about immediately after the war.

I nothing do with Jesus in Roman like I did nothing do with jews in Germany's sinner hands. I don't think he died or jew died for my sins. HE was born sin and I am born sin. He was GOD as well I am GOD since God is in Sinful Flesh among me include you people for many years and years without CHANGE period! I am HE!

I nothing do with Jesus in Roman like I did nothing do with jews in Germany's sinner hands. I don't think he died or jew died for my sins. HE was born sin and I am born sin. He was GOD as well I am GOD since God is in Sinful Flesh among me include you people for many years and years without CHANGE period! I am HE!

:eek3: Where did you get this information from?.

Must been getting information from Satan :ugh3:

God is no where human like us, He's been described as everything from an impersonal life-force to a benevolent, personal, almighty Creator. He delights in justice and righteousness. And for Jesus, God sent Jesus to earth over 2000 years ago to set the example of how God desires everyone to live while on earth. Everyone has sinned including YOU except Jesus. Jesus honored God throughout every event in His life. Have you? throughout your every day life? I double doubt it.

These are just some of the descriptions of God in the Bible. They tell us that God is everlasting and unchanging, that He is merciful, kind and gracious, that He is just and faithful, that He is holy and without sin. He is abounding in goodness and truth. He is a God we can trust utterly.

Where at or which book did you read this from?
the simply book I read that called " THE KING JAME VERISON aka AV 1161". I read the highest book for 15 years or more.

Must been getting information from Satan :ugh3:

God is no where human like us, He's been described as everything from an impersonal life-force to a benevolent, personal, almighty Creator. He delights in justice and righteousness. And for Jesus, God sent Jesus to earth over 2000 years ago to set the example of how God desires everyone to live while on earth. Everyone has sinned including YOU except Jesus. Jesus honored God throughout every event in His life. Have you? throughout your every day life? I double doubt it.
If you said so. God is no where like human. So how do you know that I met satan since god is no where as well satan is no where human. I believe you did not read highest scriptures.

Can you tell me, why the scripture said God is dwell in the flesh as well Satan is in flesh you can example, if you do care?

These are just some of the descriptions of God in the Bible. They tell us that God is everlasting and unchanging, that He is merciful, kind and gracious, that He is just and faithful, that He is holy and without sin. He is abounding in goodness and truth. He is a God we can trust utterly.
You are very controversy from scripture. He wasnt holy without sin. Can you tell me the scripture told the world He live in the sinful flesh among the sinners as he like us. He never mentioned "I am holy" himself?

Who wrote Bible ?? Of course it is not MOses or Jesus.... it was written by MEN...It was the disclipes who followed Jesus... they could be of being brainwashed... WHO KNOWS??

XBGMER said:
If you said so. God is no where like human. So how do you know that I met satan since god is no where as well satan is no where human. I believe you did not read highest scriptures.

Can you tell me, why the scripture said God is dwell in the flesh as well Satan is in flesh you can example, if you do care?

First of all It's God not god. I did not say anything about you had met Satan, I meant was you must have learned something from Satan as in books, or maybe you been brainwashed by Satan. I have never stated God was human or either have stated Satan was human. So, therefore don't twisted my words around.

Who wrote Bible ?? Of course it is not MOses or Jesus.... it was written by MAN...

First of all In Red letters it was written by Jesus in the bible (Jesus spoke)

We've told you from time and time how the bible was written, and if you decide not to believe it, which is fine by me. I'm not gonna force you anyways. It's worthless getting through people who are so suborn.

First of all In Red letters it was written by Jesus in the bible

The red letters is what Jesus said or had spoken, those were His words. Can also be seen as His quotes.

First of all It's God not god. I did not say anything about you had met Satan, I meant was you must have learned something from Satan as in books, or maybe you been brainwashed by Satan. I have never stated God was human or either have stated Satan was human. So, therefore don't twisted my words around.
Calm down... Where you get infomat that I am twisted your words ( i am not:: scratch my head), therfore you twisted bible words to ignorants since you watch movie TOO MUCH. Look at your post #187

Here is police??

Who wrote Bible ?? Of course it is not MOses or Jesus.... it was written by MEN...It was the disclipes who followed Jesus... they could be of being brainwashed... WHO KNOWS??

I beg to differ. Moses wrote the first 5 books of the Bible by inspiration of God.

Calm down... Where you get infomat that I am twisted your words ( i am not:: scratch my head), therfore you twisted bible words to ignorants. I aint. Look at your post #187

Here is police??

I did not twisted no bible words, I'm not going to waste my time with you. Get back on topic, This thread stated "Who do you think that really killed Jesus".

GOOD ONE, Moses was wrote the scripture ( i am surprise christians don't know where verses to provide this person) here it is John 5:46-47. but Jesus didn't write the scripture, wrote the new testments by disclipes. ;)

God is the author as He choosed certain individulas to write down exactly what He wanted to tell humankind.

I've already stated that in another thread somewhere. :)

the simply book I read that called " THE KING JAME VERISON aka AV 1161". I read the highest book for 15 years or more.

You are very controversy from scripture. He wasnt holy without sin. Can you tell me the scripture told the world He live in the sinful flesh among the sinners as he like us. He never mentioned "I am holy" himself?

First of all, the bible did not say GOD is a sinner, so he is perfect. He never sinned. Second of all Satan was once an Angel and he was cast out of heaven. So Satan was the one doing lot of sinful acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back