Which is the best cell phone for deaf for you?

i respect your opinions but IMO WM is not sluggish at all. it runs perfectly. very fast responding...

at all? I have give a example, when I run Opera 8.60 and tried scrolling the website down, it seems like little lagging, same goes AIM, I tried messing with AIM and little slower and Jivetalk works so fine. When I was in homescreen, I tried hit start menu and it blink little repeatly, hard to explain about issue looks like that, one more to say, if you turn off (sleep but not shut down) then turn on and it flashes little, it could be other means than sluggish.

Sprint Mogul is alot worse than att tilt due RAM , you already know and I had end many of task before run video on Sprint Mogul, HTC should add 128 MB RAM before release for HTC from Sprint (Mogul) and Verizon (Titan).

I had hard time to explain how issue were shown on WM, if nothing then you probably tweak so properly to get smooth.

i understand. those alpha or beta softwares can make WM more sluggish like AOL AIM. AOL AIM comes with flash program that delay some times. it had same issues with alpha beejive before beejive turned to beta. i had report some issues to beejive so they fixed the bugs so far beejive which is now beta is very good, anyway.

i have downloaded many freebie softwares and do notice that some cause more plms on WM like sluggish etc so i delete them and WM comes back to normal. If you buy software for WM, it wud run well on WM. It depends on which freebie software that works well on WM like HTC HOME Plus.

No phone is perfect for everyone.

thanks for your explanations with your experiences.

No one phone is perfect for everyone's needs. That's for sure !!!.. Only buy what you can understand and can handle comfortable.. Peace of Mind is pricless !!!

First phone I had was Nokia 3595 then I got Nokia 6822 and fell in love with qwerty! From there I went to a Hiptop2 (Canadian branded sidekick 2) then I was annoyed with my carrier so I started buying unlocked phones starting with the i-mate Jaq3 <----this phone became veeeeery buggy for me, texting was damn near impossible with every 2nd letter triple typing, which is too bad cuz the phone was really kewl otherwise!
Now I have an unlocked HTC Shadow (slider style qwerty) which is an awesome phone, I have an 8gig microSDHC with music on it and it has the blackberry style predictive text. I just ordered a sciPhone (iPhone clone) so we'll see how that one works out.
I love being on fido network so I can change my phone whenever I please :D

I have an iPhone 3G.

CC works beautifully, and you don't have to squint to see it because it comes up very clear, just like when you watch UMD movies on PSP.

The one I have is the Lg Rumor from Sprint, this is the far the best phone I've ever had. It's small and easy to carry. Very easy to use as well.

I have LG u990 Viewty, is it similar to that, no?

This is exactly the one I have

Sprint-LG-Rumor-Smartphone.jpg

Back