Which is the best cell phone for deaf for you?

lol, sucks to be you.

He means iPhone.

You are right!

Jclarke was very tired when returning home from vacation trip. he needs more rest and long sleep.

Im alive and kicking... and no, not the iPhone... I mean the iPhonz or is it referring to iPhone!?

fonz_150.jpg

The Fonz from old classic TV "Happy Days" :laugh2:

Anyone use the Verizon Glyde ? many deaf folks are using it nowdays.

Verizon Glyde would be considered as one of my choices but iPhone came to me. It could make a good business phone. I read alot of ebooks, so iPhone's screen is big and crystal. Battery's not bad. I can live with it when I keep it charged up in the car.

iPhone's not for me anyway, I had a trail with a friend's one... not good, but impressive interface. I'm happy with my new Sidekick

iPhone's not for me anyway, I had a trail with a friend's one... not good, but impressive interface. I'm happy with my new Sidekick

Ah you did changed you mind about sidekick eh. I'm still on SK3 (Hiptop3). :)

yeah, I have since my friends got their own so I decided to upgrade to Sidekick Slide, scarlett edition, pretty sexy, eh? ;)

yeah, I have since my friends got their own so I decided to upgrade to Sidekick Slide, scarlett edition, pretty sexy, eh? ;)

I checked out the Telstra website about Sidekick Slide. It looks really nice and pretty. But bummer no aim messenger feature on it. :)

Since it has no AIM feature in Sidekick 3 doesn't it? Did you get the Sidekick 3 from NZ or practically from Australia?

Since it has no AIM feature in Sidekick 3 doesn't it? Did you get the Sidekick 3 from NZ or practically from Australia?

I got SK3 from Australia. NZ doesn't have any of Sidekicks. I guess will have to wait and see when Telstra add AIM feature onto catalog.

Back