Which is the best cell phone for deaf for you?

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
I have virgin mobile. i wish which cell phone is best so i can get one later.

for best, easy and cheap, get sidekick under Sprint Relay

Many deafs are not using the sidekick much now. The voyager is a lot better, but verizon dont have the best plans for deafs.

I actually have Blackberry from AT&T. So far I really like this the keyboard is big and screen is big too.

I used to have Sidekick long ago and then also MDA ,these were both TMobile. I liked the MDA quite well, although I don't think they make it now.

The Blackberry is my favorite I have had.

I actually have Blackberry from AT&T. So far I really like this the keyboard is big and screen is big too.

I used to have Sidekick long ago and then also MDA ,these were both TMobile. I liked the MDA quite well, although I don't think they make it now.

The Blackberry is my favorite I have had.

NICE! i like

My future girlfriend has a sidekick. Its a bit thick and bulky. I could not handle it well when I tried using it.

The keyboard on the blackberry when I checked it out at the verizon store was a bit small for me. I prefer the keys on the voyager or the older lg envy. Plus, they are much thinner then the sidekick.

I use my cellphone alot. I have a Nokia 6020 It has great singal, great volume on it and i can hear it perfectly. It's not a flip phone. But it's a cingular cellphone. But the brand is Nokia.

No offense, girl. That's old school for us.

6020_01.jpg

Back