Which is the best cell phone for deaf for you?

I used to have sidekick II and sidekick III.

Blackberry Curve 8320 by T-Mobile

Sidekick? *Coughing* Excuse me... I was former SK Color - SK3 user. I always hate Sidekick because its signal is WEAK and very spotty coverage. I decided and upgrade to Blackberry 8800 now 8320 and LOVE IT! The Blackberry 8320 have WIFI so I don't have to worry about lost the signal when I'm at home. I have Verizon DSL (Best for Sorenson VRS). The signal on Blackberry is STRONG and can get the signal from cellular tower in country where my step brother live that sidekick cannot get. So I'm 100% happy with my Blackberry 8320. Psst I have 4.5.0.52 which have Video Camera and can watch any shows on YouTube.com! :naughty:

Sidekick - Sidekick 4 or whatever it called = :rl:

Blackberry = :ily:

You can also take out the battery in the back of the sidekick for 5 secs and put it back in. Same idea as rebooting.

Defective mobile

I had problem with my AT&T Tilt last Friday. Keyboard is freezing to type. Package of replacement unit will be coming today.

Blackberry Curve keyboard is really pretty good size. I even use it to post on AD if away from home.

Not my cellphone, I used only yahoo.com check my emails. Which it happen in past 2 days because my computer internet collapsed but it back up again. :lol:

I got replacement Tilt yesterday. It's working fine but I was hell to re install my email addresses, some download software, JiveBee IM, etc into new Tilt. :ugh2:

I got replacement Tilt yesterday. It's working fine but I was hell to re install my email addresses, some download software, JiveBee IM, etc into new Tilt. :ugh2:

Why not use sync from your computer?

I got replacement model and sync from computer and take few minutes for everything software, email, note, etc. and work perfect.

Why not use sync from your computer?

I got replacement model and sync from computer and take few minutes for everything software, email, note, etc. and work perfect.

You are right, I should use sync from my PC. I will do it later. :ty:

You are right, I should use sync from my PC. I will do it later. :ty:

AT&T Tilt has Sprite Backup and it can back up after you install everything like your favorite applications on your mobile so it put a back up in storage card so in case something went missing or you get replacement with broken mobile. Sprite Backup can restore the backup on your mobile. it works like charming.

Check Start/Program/Tools/Sprite Backup on your mobile.

i always put a lot of downloads in my 2gb storage card in case. sometimes my friends ask for some kinds of downloads which i recommend for WM6 so i can sent them the attachments of downloads.

AT&T Tilt has Sprite Backup and it can back up after you install everything like your favorite applications on your mobile so it put a back up in storage card so in case something went missing or you get replacement with broken mobile. Sprite Backup can restore the backup on your mobile. it works like charming.

Check Start/Program/Tools/Sprite Backup on your mobile.

i always put a lot of downloads in my 2gb storage card in case. sometimes my friends ask for some kinds of downloads which i recommend for WM6 so i can sent them the attachments of downloads.

I now understand what you said about Sprite backup very clearly. I will do to my favorite applications from defected unit to my storage card tonight. I will switch it to replacement unit. I will return old one to factory next week. Thank you!

deafclimb is good idea. that's better way to do without pc. I already backup my mobile in my SD.

I now understand what you said about Sprite backup very clearly. I will do to my favorite applications from defected unit to my storage card tonight. I will switch it to replacement unit. I will return old one to factory next week. Thank you!

Glad to help ya.

Do you have HTC Home PlugIn ? Do you have your favorite Today's Application like HTC Home PlugIn or IFonz ?

wm6 can get iphone theme. my friend has ifonz that looks like iphone. he really enjoys it alot... i havent tried myself. i like HTC Home Plugin better because i like the looks and simple to access. Plus i dont like to copy iphone style... i prefer HTC stuffs.

ifonz - Download iFonz 0.9.9 for Windows Mobile 6 / Free WM6 Software

Oh yeah. I tried that from poker deaf player. Touch and slide at "slide to unlock" and work like iPhone. It's pretty cool.

Back