Which is the best cell phone for deaf for you?

I ask i711.com about support iphone for i711.com . They said yes.

Suggestion [#183341-3304#]

Why is this spam/nonspam?
i711support@i711.com
to me

show details Jul 11

from i711support@i711.com
to ?????@gmail.com
date Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 8:46 AM
subject Suggestion [#183341-3304#]
mailed-by goamerica.com

hide details Jul 11

Hello,

Thank you for contacting i711 support! Yes, you can use i711 with the iphone!

Sincerely,
Will
i711 Support Team

Go beyond ordinary IP and video relay with i711.com. Better call experience. Better call tools. Exclusive community news and more.

i711.com is Relay & Beyond. Try it today for free!

I believe that Jclarke had typed faster in Sidekick than touch on LG.

I use both, LG and my new HipTop (Sidekick) but I have been using my sidekick even more than the LG :dizzy:

(sigh)

I am happy with LG then I am happy with SK then (soon to be) I am happy with iPhone 3G.

btw SK is annoying name and keep remind me of karata. (I was karata for 5 years)

MaleFlyingSidekick800x600.jpg

(sigh)

I am happy with LG then I am happy with SK then (soon to be) I am happy with iPhone 3G.

btw SK is annoying name and keep remind me of karata. (I was karata for 5 years)

My friend thought same thing but i explain to him it phone.

(sigh)

:rofl: True, but the sidekicks are new to us, Aussies. So we'll know when it is breaking down ;)

Well, I finally took the plunge and ordered the BB from sprintrelay with just the data service plan. I already have a "normal" cell phone that I can use my portable VCO with, so now I think/hope I will have the best of both. Not a huge phone person to start with, but so into internet. After web specials and rebates it will only cost 100 for phone (w/ voice calls blocked) plus 25 a month for data plan. Even better...hubby paid for it. :giggle: If where I worked had internet instead of intranet, I wouldn't even bother.
Never had a contract with phone before, always had tracfone since I use phones so little, but they don't have what I need anymore.
I also made my first VCO call today. Not sure why it freaked me out so much, perhaps giving up the feeling of being in control? Who knows...but, called my daughter and all went well using VCO relay in NC.

CC on the iphone??? come with a magnifer glasses to read the itsy bitsy print ? lol

You're not use concept on size.
Let saying you're sit on couch far away from 30" TV. And you look about 1 foot toward iPhone which about same view as you look at TV!

And then it's not problem on size of CC. Sheesh

Ready.... Aim... ciggy PoweOn ? .. Blindfold ? ... last words on yer device ? (sk or bb or pda ) FFIIRREEEEEEEEEE...

I am sure a person will have to deal with backlight and glare with the CC on the iphone.

I don't see too well so I am sure I will need a magnifer for reading the CC on the iphone. Compared to my 60 inch big ole tv with big ole CC letters lol. Took wifey a while to get used to the CC on the TV now she likes it, esp when she is yakking on the phone...

SouthFella -- the CC is the same thing with when you own the PSP ;)

Get it?

I just got nightmare yesterday about HTC with WM6, HTC won't turn on after locked and turn off, several hours later, I tried click on and it won't let turn on, I had pulled battery out then insert into again and it worked, it happened about 3 times, also have issue with some application like Opera 8.60 (stable version) won't able to load, that where I installed via microSD and I had uninstall it then reinstall then same result then repeat into phone's memory and it worked. My mind were twisted up and not comfort with use stylus, worse than iPhone when browse with hand.

I had got over it with damn WM6 and HTC then returned to att and cancel the service because I want return to BB again, that where I'm very satisfied with BB and used for few month before it went died after accident and I want change to Verizon because they offers broadband (EVDO) on BB, unlike BB from att and tmobile use EDGE, that's damn slower and I'm gonna pick BB 8330 this week. Unlimited data for BB under Verizon is $45, also optional to add $15 for tethering and start with $5 for SMS, no voice data required for deaf consumers.

WM6 is good for some people if they are very fond or knowledge of WM but I'm not very fond on WM, very different and little complicated than XP/Vista on PC.

I just got nightmare yesterday about HTC with WM6, HTC won't turn on after locked and turn off, several hours later, I tried click on and it won't let turn on, I had pulled battery out then insert into again and it worked, it happened about 3 times, also have issue with some application like Opera 8.60 (stable version) won't able to load, that where I installed via microSD and I had uninstall it then reinstall then same result then repeat into phone's memory and it worked. My mind were twisted up and not comfort with use stylus, worse than iPhone when browse with hand.

I had got over it with damn WM6 and HTC then returned to att and cancel the service because I want return to BB again, that where I'm very satisfied with BB and used for few month before it went died after accident and I want change to Verizon because they offers broadband (EVDO) on BB, unlike BB from att and tmobile use EDGE, that's damn slower and I'm gonna pick BB 8330 this week. Unlimited data for BB under Verizon is $45, also optional to add $15 for tethering and start with $5 for SMS, no voice data required for deaf consumers.

WM6 is good for some people if they are very fond or knowledge of WM but I'm not very fond on WM, very different and little complicated than XP/Vista on PC.

paceman, i am sorry about that. you didnt ask my help how to solve that thing that wont turn on. I assumed you did not tweak some in htc device.

i have a friend who was illiterate htc user(she couldnt read/understand very well. she was the worst behind with tech knowledges as far as i know of) asked my help so i did help her. i warned her to be patience with the htc device for ~3 wks to understand how to use the htc device so now she loves it and has used it for almost a year. you should ask me or anyone who has WM device user more often how to solve the issues or how to do this or that.

i am happy that you found what you like the best. i hope BB will be your last thing since you replaced a lot of mobiles til you get satisfied. :)

good luck...

paceman, i am sorry about that. you didnt ask my help how to solve that thing that wont turn on. I assumed you did not tweak some in htc device.

i have a friend who was illiterate htc user(she couldnt read/understand very well. she was the worst behind with tech knowledges as far as i know of) asked my help so i did help her. i warned her to be patience with the htc device for ~3 wks to understand how to use the htc device so now she loves it and has used it for almost a year. you should ask me or anyone who has WM device user more often how to solve the issues or how to do this or that.

i am happy that you found what you like the best. i hope BB will be your last thing since you replaced a lot of mobiles til you get satisfied. :)

good luck...

I did use kasiertweak on some of setting, it's seems not difference and performance is more sluggish but WM6 standard isn't bad as WM6 Professional, in my opinion.

Thanks for comment...

I did use kasiertweak on some of setting, it's seems not difference and performance is more sluggish but WM6 standard isn't bad as WM6 Professional, in my opinion.

Thanks for comment...

i respect your opinions but IMO WM is not sluggish at all. it runs perfectly. very fast responding...

Back