Which ADer do you think...

I get along with some people here. I miss some people who used to be here though.
I can't wait to meet these people one day though, maybe this June! :cross my fingers:

I get along with most people here in AD...Some I dislike!....

Well, I'm still new, and don't know too many people here - but I think I personally am an easy person to get along with...

...long as you're on my good side. :) Heh heh.

I almost had a chance to meet bbnt about 2 weeks ago and see if he is as weird in real life as he is on AllDeaf! :lol: But next time!!!

I get along with Most People in here Some I dislike too...Won't say names Sorry...Just being Honest here.;)

Cheri

Awwie...Cheri...u don't like me?? *WAH!!!!*

Anyway, I'm sure I'd get along fine with anyone from AD...as long as they be as crazy as I am!

Love,
DD :thumb:

DreamDeaf said:
Awwie...Cheri...u don't like me?? *WAH!!!!*

Anyway, I'm sure I'd get along fine with anyone from AD...as long as they be as crazy as I am!

Love,
DD :thumb:

No! I admire you! Of course I love you!:mrgreen:

Cheri

OOH! Cheri loves me! Cheri loves me! Nyah, nyah! Go put that in ur pipes, ADers!!

LOLZ!!!

Love and admire ya, too, Cheri!

DD

Deaf258 said:
I won't be surprised if Cheri and VampyroX hook up in the near future! :thumb:

:werd: i agree Deaf258!!!!!! :-x

i already know a few ADers IRL -- id LOVE to meet more ADers IRL as well -- there are some ADers that i dislike but i dont say anything

FlyFree

Actually to tell ya ADer's the truth, FlyFree knows me IRL and she can't stand me...cuz I'm too much like Wacko Jacko!

Lolz
DD

DreamDeaf said:
Actually to tell ya ADer's the truth, FlyFree knows me IRL and she can't stand me...cuz I'm too much like Wacko Jacko!

Lolz
DD

:rofl: NO thats not true!!!!

Fly Free :slap: DreamDeaf aka mommy! yes i know u IRL but NO u are NOTHING like Wacko Jacko!!!!! :P

Sabrina said:
Be Alert !! I could be BITCH in real life. I am more down to the earth and hilarious on the internet. :ugh:
you think that you are hilarious ???

:ugh2:

Hm, I probably would get along with most.... I have met KJ [:wave:!]
but I agree- it is different in RL because we lost that "security" and let ourselves exposed to people. We are scrambling to cover our "nakedness" because there is no frigging screen between us :lol:

I KNEW I wont get along with one or two.. [that person has posted in this thread... :-X ]

Deaf258, Kuijfe, Cato, Vamp, KJ, Mizz Deaf, Cheri/Angel, Java, Pinkster etc etc etc etc I like those guys... funny guys ;) and it does INCLUDE YOU! :grouphug: :ily:

I think I'd get along with most people as long they aren't too stupid for their age.. hehe.... I'm pretty easy-going :D

I've met Gnarlydorkette :wave: BabyPhat :wave: :cheers:

Yeah?? I might be going to Cali for a week or so in Orange County this late April! Maybe add more to the list of ADers you met in RL?

Also, some people can be more reserved in person than they show to be online! Like a shy person would be a wild, outspoken person online, or a wild person would be mellow and well spoken online.. I hope I make sense! :lol:

gnarlydorkette said:
Hm, I probably would get along with most.... I have met KJ [:wave:!]
but I agree- it is different in RL because we lost that "security" and let ourselves exposed to people. We are scrambling to cover our "nakedness" because there is no frigging screen between us :lol:

I KNEW I wont get along with one or two.. [that person has posted in this thread... :-X ]

Deaf258, Kuijfe, Cato, Vamp, KJ, Mizz Deaf, Cheri/Angel, Java, Pinkster etc etc etc etc I like those guys... funny guys ;) and it does INCLUDE YOU! :grouphug: :ily:

Awww I love you too!! *Hugs!*

I get along with just abt everyone. ofc there's been spats here and there, BUT all part of growing up emtionally. now we take all this day by day.. however.... some are just not worth ur time to deal with but just talk in netural aspect and avoid conflict it takes a mature person to know when to run, know when to walk away, know when to fold, it takes all the gambler's heart and soul ( got into the singing kenny roger's the gambler's song) anyhow it does ring true. we all may not be friends but we do get along thats important. past is the past let's commend poeple without putting anyone down! :)

Im still freinds with some of them but u know some of us have gone seperate ways but have respect for each other and wishes each other happiness. maybe one day down the road we'll just look back and laugh! :)

i have NO idea about AD members down here especially E.

hey E- GAS, SUN, MOON, AND proud to be fart fan! and much more in other 10 years!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

mm I know oddball, flyfree and javapride in person hopin to meet lasza one day soon :fingersx:

Back