Which ADer do you think...

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
...you'd get along with in real life from the type of posts they make?

I would say I'd get along with Scott aka LinuxGold even though he's not a member here yet (assuming he will join when he gets back). You can check his posts at www.alldeaf.com

lol alex .... well - for me ... i'd get along with RJ, u, and thomasuga .... heh ahhhh yeaaa i noticed Scott's not around much as b4

I'm not going try to be so selective... I think I'll get just fine with anyone as long they don't cause trouble for anyone else. :)

Originally posted by e
Stevey Boy and Cloud

:shock: Wow me. Come over and visit me :mrgreen: I ain't that far now.

As for me. I think I'll say Alex and Sunny and there might be few more.

There are a lot of members that I've met in real life that seemed to be different than what I expected from reading their posts.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
There are a lot of members that I've met in real life that seemed to be different than what I expected from reading their posts.

Yeah some of them seem different..

Well.. I would probably be good friends with the most unlikeliest people on AD.

VamPyroX said:

Be Alert !! I could be BITCH in real life. I am more down to the earth and hilarious on the internet. :ugh:

*hmmmmmm*
but don't have friends on ADer here but I still enjoy reading the message forum and love to hearing feedbacks totally postive.
ADer quite really fine.. :thumb:

Last edited:
I Havent personally meet anyone from AD.com face to face, so i would say i personally know Alex and his Gf Elyse, sadly i hadnt got in touch for a long time, alway busy workin and never get a chance to fly over to see them :-( !

Back