Which ADer do you think...

I know Pinkster, FlyFree, Lasza, Funnybebe78, Gonji, and Javapride so far. I would like to meet PiercedPixie, BBNT, and a few more someday!! Anyone want to meet me in person? I won't bite you!! :mrgreen:

Oh I forgot to mention that I do know a few ADers IRL or have met them, such as...
Bewitched, Deaf258, Lasza, Pimpdaddyposse, Wonderbum and a few more...

These people I would love to meet:
*GnarlyDorkette (so we can go skiing or try snowboarding)
*BabyPhat (to see if she's really a sexy catty person as she says she is ;-) )
*Freaky (wuv ya!)
*Liza (dang you're too far!)
*Katzie (and her little cute baby)
*PaxThoreau (he doesn't come here anymore)

Deaf258 said:
I won't be surprised if Cheri and VampyroX hook up in the near future! :thumb:
Hey, don't go playing "matchmaker" around here! :fu:

I'd get along with whoever is here on AD -- I'm not really that selective about anyone as long as we all can get along on friendly terms. :)

i have known some IRL... but.. i would like to meet
those california ADers.. in july or aug.. (since i'm going to california to visit my bro. and friends in LA area and Dana Pointe area :D)

VamPyroX said:
Hey, don't go playing "matchmaker" around here! :fu:

:lol: Hey!! I am NOT playing matchmaker!! I am just stating the obvious and I am sure other peeps agree with you. Some of us aren't blind to the great chemistry going on between you and Cheri! :wiggle:

I m along with Cheri and TweetyBird in here, i m try along with other member in here but not yet

the ADers i already know IRL are: Oddball, Lasza, Funnybebe78, Javapride, Pinkster, MsGiglz, Gonji and ofc my partner MizzDeaf -- those are the ones i can remmy off the bat --

id LOVE to meet:

Cheri and her sister Angel
Vampy (and yes i agree with Deaf258 on the great chemistry between u and Cheri LOLOL)
Kuifje75
Deaf258
Waterrats13

and more!

Deaf258 said:
I won't be surprised if Cheri and VampyroX hook up in the near future! :thumb:

Will they invitie us to their wedding bell ? :roll:

Sabrina said:
Will they invitie us to their wedding bell ? :roll:

No No No... We are Just Friends Thats all to it.. No Weddings:smash:

Fly Free said:
the ADers i already know IRL are: Oddball, Lasza, Funnybebe78, Javapride, Pinkster, MsGiglz, Gonji and ofc my partner MizzDeaf -- those are the ones i can remmy off the bat --

id LOVE to meet:

Cheri and her sister Angel
Vampy (and yes i agree with Deaf258 on the great chemistry between u and Cheri LOLOL)
Kuifje75
Deaf258
Waterrats13

and more!

I'll Love to meet u too Fly free. Ure a sweetheart!

Cheri said:
No No No... We are Just Friends Thats all to it.. No Weddings:smash:

Deny, deny, deny… :P I think we should start suggesting baby names right now. How about Vladimir Jr. and Goldilocks?

Levonian said:
Deny, deny, deny… :P I think we should start suggesting baby names right now. How about Vladimir Jr. and Goldilocks?

:rofl: U guys are SO Bad!!! tsk tsk.

heheh Cheri gurl!!!!! :thumb: u are also very sweet on the boards -- more to Vampy i haveta add too :-x hahaha

kuifje75 said:
Oh I forgot to mention that I do know a few ADers IRL or have met them, such as...
Bewitched, Deaf258, Lasza, Pimpdaddyposse, Wonderbum and a few more...

These people I would love to meet:
*GnarlyDorkette (so we can go skiing or try snowboarding)
*BabyPhat (to see if she's really a sexy catty person as she says she is ;-) )
*Freaky (wuv ya!)
*Liza (dang you're too far!)
*Katzie (and her little cute baby)
*PaxThoreau (he doesn't come here anymore)

We shall have a webcam party with Lizachick! :grouphug: :ily:

:shock: oh shame on me!!!!!! *smh*

i forgot to mention i know Katzie IRL as well!!!

Fly Free :whip:

I've met some ADers in real life... but I can get along with everyone in here as long they treat each other with respect... but a little :naughty: is OK!

Back