Which ADer do you think...

Definitely the charlie's chickies (katziebaby and freakybaby), alex, kootchie, waterrats, fly free, oddball, bbnt, deaf258, dixie, banjo, vampy, liebling, redrum, cheri, angel, javapride, pimpdaddyposse, lunz, bullymom, eternity, DOM, piercedpixie... and about 1000 other members at AD. There are some people who are no longer members at AD that I would easily get along with, too. I have been described to be a very easy-going person in person with no mean bone in my body. :ily:

Cheri said:
I get along with Most People in here Some I dislike too...Won't say names Sorry...Just being Honest here.;)

It is not about who you dislike someone--we never ask you to name who you dislike. This topic is about "Which ADer do you think... ...you'd get along with in real life from the type of posts they make?"

I forgot to add.. I haven't met anyone that is from AD.. But Would Love to meet: JavaPride/Tweety , LovelyBlkGal, DOM, FlyFree/Mizzdeaf/Their Mom.,Deaf258, Malfoyish, Liza, Katzie, Alex , Lasza, and Alot more from AD.. The list is very long :lol::ily:

Cheri said:
I forgot to add.. I haven't met anyone that is from AD.. But Would Love to meet: JavaPride/Tweety , LovelyBlkGal, DOM, FlyFree/Mizzdeaf/Their Mom.,Deaf258, Malfoyish, Liza, Katzie, Alex , Lasza, and Alot more from AD.. The list is very long :lol::ily:
awwwwww yea i would love to meet u(cheri), angel, lasza, mizzdeaf, flyfree and dreamdeaf! smile.. but this monday i will meet my grrl java!!! yayayayaya!!! i cant wait!!!! :D

Last edited:
Cheri said:
Am I on that list? :cry:

LovelyBlkGal said:
I m along with Cheri and TweetyBird in here, i m try along with other member in here but not yet
yupppppppppppppp!!! thats right!!!! lets us have :cuddle:

Peachy Lady said:
What about me? :cry:

aww of course Peachy lady you on the List... Hard to think who was in AD..Forgive me Hon.

Like most people, I cant really pick out particular people that I'd get along with. Im pretty easy going too, and I've a high tolerance level. So initially i'll get along with everyone. And I've already met a few people, but I knew them before AD. So I dunno :)

Oh yea i would love meet Cheri and her twin sis Angel and RR also TweetyBird one day who know. psstt Cheri you forget add Vamp on ur list! *ducks* lol moochies

As for me:

Alex
E
VamPyroX
WickedEyed (oh what a sweet sweetie)
BabyPhat (you still owe me a belly shot!!!)
Illustrator

VamPyroX said:
That's right... no weddings for us! Eek!

Obviously, you were afraid, Cheri may sleeps in the separate room. You tend to eatting four cloves of fresh garlic before you go to bed. Poor Cheri !

kuifje75 said:
Oh I forgot to mention that I do know a few ADers IRL or have met them, such as...
Bewitched, Deaf258, Lasza, Pimpdaddyposse, Wonderbum and a few more...

These people I would love to meet:
*GnarlyDorkette (so we can go skiing or try snowboarding)
*BabyPhat (to see if she's really a sexy catty person as she says she is ;-) )
*Freaky (wuv ya!)
*Liza (dang you're too far!)
*Katzie (and her little cute baby)
*PaxThoreau (he doesn't come here anymore)

I thought you might have already met Pretty Woman??

As for me, I don't mind meeting everyone in person, especially those who don't like me and see me for who I am!! Hi! ;) :wave: I love to meet as many people as possible!! And count yourself on my list of people I wanna visit!

**Psst.. Pax's b-day is coming up!**

I have met/knew 4 or 5 of them from ADers --

would like to meet some of ADers when able to meet. :)

Deaf258 said:
I thought you might have already met Pretty Woman??

As for me, I don't mind meeting everyone in person, especially those who don't like me and see me for who I am!! Hi! ;) :wave: I love to meet as many people as possible!! And count yourself on my list of people I wanna visit!

**Psst.. Pax's b-day is coming up!**

Although Pretty Woman said she has met in a party, I don't seem to remember meeting her at all. (Sowwy Pretty Woman!)

I don't want to meet all of the members here, heh heh, because I know some of them would drive me crazy.

I know Pax's birthday will be here soon. I plan to email him on that day.

Ciao for now
k.

Sabrina said:
Obviously, you were afraid, Cheri may sleeps in the separate room. You tend to eatting four cloves of fresh garlic before you go to bed. Poor Cheri !
Um... I'm allergic to garlic. I'm a vampire, remmy? ;)

Back