Where to meet Cougar deaf and single ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chonni.Silue, What are your qualifications for managing a deaf media company?

I have finished already the secondary and obtained the BAC.
Now I study to become deaf contractor.

I have finished already the secondary and obtained the BAC.
Now I study to become deaf contractor.

You will have to put this into terms I can understand.

What is a BAC?

What is a deaf contractor? I know what deaf is, so I assume you mean to say that you are studying to become a contractor? If so, what kind of contractor? Electrical, plumbing, construction, ...?

You will have to put this into terms I can understand.

What is a BAC?

What is a deaf contractor? I know what deaf is, so I assume you mean to say that you are studying to become a contractor? If so, what kind of contractor? Electrical, plumbing, construction, ...?

Le Bac est le diplome au lycée en france mais moi je vis à Abidjan.

Excusez-moi pour le projet je vais me retirer site et le retravaillé car ce n'est pas terminer. Il s'agit de l'audiovisuel

Le Bac est le diplome au lycée en france mais moi je vis à Abidjan.

Excusez-moi pour le projet je vais me retirer site et le retravaillé car ce n'est pas terminer. Il s'agit de l'audiovisuel

Ok, a high school diploma...

I think you might be reaching too far. lofty goals to be sure, but start lower and work your way up. Find a way to work with your local deaf organization. Start putting videos out on you tube. Get some experience that you can use to move to the next level. Just keep focused. You don't need some rich Cougar to shoot you straight to the top. You can get there yourself! It will take longer to be sure, but well worth it.

Chonni Silue: Is it possible that where you live in the Ivory Coast that you are known thus no response- cash wise- to your Deaf/Blind venture?

You didn't exactly response to using cupid com re: single,deaf cougar with lots of "spare cash".

Ok, a high school diploma...

I think you might be reaching too far. lofty goals to be sure, but start lower and work your way up. Find a way to work with your local deaf organization. Start putting videos out on you tube. Get some experience that you can use to move to the next level. Just keep focused. You don't need some rich Cougar to shoot you straight to the top. You can get there yourself! It will take longer to be sure, but well worth it.

Just. Your answer convinced me. I thank you. I would like to write to you when I have questions.
Please if you used facebook, want to add 'Chonni Silué' on your friends list. Thanks you. Recieve my grettings

Chonni Silue: Is it possible that where you live in the Ivory Coast that you are known thus no response- cash wise- to your Deaf/Blind venture?

You didn't exactly response to using cupid com re: single,deaf cougar with lots of "spare cash".

I see. Let us forget the project.
Now you really think that it's possible to find a rich woman who seek a young black deaf ?
To go post on cupid.com can would put to me in difficulties.
Do you can pass information of me with this cougar ?

Can someone tell me more about a Mercury Cougar?

Is it the best Cougar to turbocharge or is there a different Mercury that would be better to turbocharge??

Do you know that Mercury Cougar and Ford Thunderbird are siblings??

Is Cougar the best rear wheel drive car other than Mustang within Ford to turbocharge??

Just. Your answer convinced me. I thank you. I would like to write to you when I have questions.
Please if you used facebook, want to add 'Chonni Silué' on your friends list. Thanks you. Recieve my grettings

Not to be rude but no. I only put friends on Facebook. If you want a private chat with me, use the PM (Private Message) function right here in AllDeaf.

Chonni Silue: First off-don't know any "rich/single Deaf cougars". I have never belonged to cupid.com thus impossible to know "secret cougars". How many cougars here in Alldeaf.com unknown to me. Can't "afford the upkeep" of "rich single deaf cougars" who don't have /use-Cochlear Implants. Seems I live in a real small town called Toronto-availability to cougars?

Seems having Prof SKY is keeping in the "poor house"! Her grub is expensive! Chonni if you are still rolling in excess green$$ a few bills might be handy for me.
Sorry can't forward green$$ to you in latest "adventure" assisting the "Blind/Deaf" persons in your local area of Ivory Coast.

Another ad to consider from Alldeaf.com- Youtext.com to "text/flirt and hook up with local singles".

Would a google search- Cougars-really rich. still single Deaf-even with Cochlear Implants-urgently needed to fund a needed project" Blind Deaf communications".

More workout in your English translation system.

URGENT to Bottesini: Watch out for a sudden attack from massive Hernia input-excess convoluted reactions from "silent cougars" wandering out in your "corn patch".! The Rocking Chair beckons as a "safe harbour" guarded by trusty "herd of hounds".

Hang tight! 5 laps on the way-Mr Clock calling -now. Okay will test my theory-chase "single,rich, deaf cougars" in the pool and use FingerSpelling for more green$$.

Cheers to SkSK ( TTY-stop keying)

Chonni Silue: First off-don't know any "rich/single Deaf cougars". I have never belonged to cupid.com thus impossible to know "secret cougars". How many cougars here in Alldeaf.com unknown to me. Can't "afford the upkeep" of "rich single deaf cougars" who don't have /use-Cochlear Implants. Seems I live in a real small town called Toronto-availability to cougars?

Seems having Prof SKY is keeping in the "poor house"! Her grub is expensive! Chonni if you are still rolling in excess green$$ a few bills might be handy for me.
Sorry can't forward green$$ to you in latest "adventure" assisting the "Blind/Deaf" persons in your local area of Ivory Coast.

Another ad to consider from Alldeaf.com- Youtext.com to "text/flirt and hook up with local singles".

Would a google search- Cougars-really rich. still single Deaf-even with Cochlear Implants-urgently needed to fund a needed project" Blind Deaf communications".

More workout in your English translation system.

URGENT to Bottesini: Watch out for a sudden attack from massive Hernia input-excess convoluted reactions from "silent cougars" wandering out in your "corn patch".! The Rocking Chair beckons as a "safe harbour" guarded by trusty "herd of hounds".

Hang tight! 5 laps on the way-Mr Clock calling -now. Okay will test my theory-chase "single,rich, deaf cougars" in the pool and use FingerSpelling for more green$$.

Cheers to SkSK ( TTY-stop keying)

Ok. Thank you to want to help me. Just it isn't easy to meet cougar if I can't money.
I prefer to continue my studies.

:popcorn: DrPhil and Chonni - You just cannot pay enough to get entertainment this good. Please, continue! :ty:

Chonnie, it's a different culture in the US. Rich women generally don't wish to date younger men who have no money.

Unless poor young man have amazing body like David Beckham and smart like Bill Gates. Score!

Cheetah: You are right: can "mock solemnity" highly thought provoking lead to excess "smiling"?? Still waiting for the solemn word from Bottesini- the AllDeaf wise maven to "weight in" with the final verdict of this "interesting interlude". What next- resurrection of "Blind/deaf,single, rich cougar" hiding out in North Poles? Temporarily on hiatus till Santa's midnight stroll driven by reindeers and Unretired cougars.

With bated breathe till the next verbal exercise in ????????????????

Considering sending a note to Peteski Productions Inc (Dr Phil) re: the latest on cougars wandering Internet trying to "get rid of excess cash" for "worthy causes".

Cheers to SKSK

DrPhil... I saw a cougar yesterday... Not telling where!!! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back