Where to meet Cougar deaf and single ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no money. What makes you think rich American women would be interested in dating you?

Bingo. Double standard sword! Geez. :roll:

Nobody would be interested in being with someone who only wants their money.

Nobody would be interested in being with someone who only wants their money.

Yeah...of course, for some women the sex has gotta be awesome...dunno how the OP fares in bed, tho....let's ask him!....(my bad)....

Go after deaf caroline. She is hot. Only problem is she. Is canadian

the young husband of Madonna was rich? all these young people groom with celebrities stays rich?:hmm:

The young husband of Madonna was a dancer in her troupe. Not some random guy from Africa writing on online forums asking for a rich woman to look after him.

Ach well. Deafcaroline is a strike out. Maybe bottesini ??? She is stuck in the middle of no where. Married 30 years so ripe for a fling with a young hunk. Of course you have to get usedto the hand puppets. Oh god

The young husband of Madonna was a dancer in her troupe. Not some random guy from Africa writing on online forums asking for a rich woman to look after him.

I understand now. you are against my message. I say to you with the I have a project. finally I am tired to repeat it. understand ?

Ach well. Deafcaroline is a strike out. Maybe bottesini ??? She is stuck in the middle of no where. Married 30 years so ripe for a fling with a young hunk. Of course you have to get usedto the hand puppets. Oh god

naturally

Chonni Silue: Do you use "Sign language"? Which variant-FSL/BSL/ASL or Ivory Coast SL?
You apparently neglected to mention how you would communicate with a "rich,Deaf,single cougar"?

Chonni Silue: Do you use "Sign language"? Which variant-FSL/BSL/ASL or Ivory Coast SL?
You apparently neglected to mention how you would communicate with a "rich,Deaf,single cougar"?

listen. I have been a deaf person become deaf for 4 years. I currently make some run of levelling in ASL. and I am deaf contractor. the communication will not pose a problem. ok ?

Surely Chonni Silue the reactions-so far- here are hardly unusual even in the world of the rich,single, Deaf cougar-correct?
What is your next "project"?

Oh well Chonni Silue being deaf for 4 years knowing ASL is something. Like you only been DEAF for 5 years-December 20, 2006. Even know a "bit of ASL fingerspelling" very fleunt in ASL numbers up to 10!. Probably a bit older than you-a young 75! Haven't "checked out" the single,deaf cougar situation here in the small town of Toronto- where I live.
A subtle hint on finding "single deaf cougars"-go swimming. That of course is secret info!

Asked above-what is your next project?

Oh well Chonni Silue being deaf for 4 years knowing ASL is something. Like you only been DEAF for 5 years-December 20, 2006. Even know a "bit of ASL fingerspelling" very fleunt in ASL numbers up to 10!. Probably a bit older than you-a young 75! Haven't "checked out" the single,deaf cougar situation here in the small town of Toronto- where I live.
A subtle hint on finding "single deaf cougars"-go swimming. That of course is secret info!

Asked above-what is your next project?

my project relates to the audio-visual one to allow the accessibility of the deaf to information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back