Where to meet Cougar deaf and single ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought your project was the "transfer of green$$" with the consequent result your "retirement"?

Have you checked out the tax situation of Ivory Coast? Sorry no info available here In Canada. Could it be classified as "donations"- tax-free?
Just found your answer Chonni Silue from an ad here in Alldeaf.com-- "cupid.com" Recommended by "Katie". (sorry Chonni doesn't mention if she is a Deaf cougar)Better than chasing Cougars in the swimming pool.

Problems solved! You are welcome.

Let us know how you "made out".

Last edited:
Chonni's project is to convert all hearing people to deaf so that the world may finally know true peace,love,employment and uninhibited sexuality

Has Chonni Silue tested in the Ivory Coast his stated goal of making all "hearies" deaf? Is it possible?

Chonni Silue-don't the Deaf already have access to information from seeing? Say-this computer screen. Of course, unless you are suggesting that the "Blind/Deaf persons" utilize some "new system" you have in mind?

Any luck with cupid.com yet?

This is just like that deaf guy from Vietnam wanting $$.

Just goes to show he is a true deaf. Oversexed with a small brain

Yeah...but seems like he's offering sex too...

Rockin' vraiment !!! Où voulez-vous en venir ?? De la question du financement de mon projet c'est mon sexe qui est l'objet que vous avez besoin maintenant.
D'accord qui est intéressé ? Je vous donne rendez-vous à l'hotel de l'aéroport d'Abidjan. Mais ne venez pas avec des dollars juste un ordinateur portable neuf pour que je puisse mieux améliorer mon projet. Je vous signale que à 24 ans je suis encore un jeune vierge.
Qui accepte ?

Yeah...but seems like he's offering sex too...

Rockin' vraiment !!! Où voulez-vous en venir ?? De la question du financement de mon projet c'est mon sexe qui est l'objet que vous avez besoin maintenant.
D'accord qui est intéressé ? Je vous donne rendez-vous à l'hotel de l'aéroport d'Abidjan. Mais ne venez pas avec des dollars juste un ordinateur portable neuf pour que je puisse mieux améliorer mon projet. Je vous signale que à 24 ans je suis encore un jeune vierge à dévorer.
Qui accepte ?

I thought your project was the "transfer of green$$" with the consequent result your "retirement"?

Have you checked out the tax situation of Ivory Coast? Sorry no info available here In Canada. Could it be classified as "donations"- tax-free?
Just found your answer Chonni Silue from an ad here in Alldeaf.com-- "cupid.com" Recommended by "Katie". (sorry Chonni doesn't mention if she is a Deaf cougar)Better than chasing Cougars in the swimming pool.

Problems solved! You are welcome.

Let us know how you "made out".

Non. Je ne veux pas aller gâter mon nom sur d'autres site. Katie peux m'envoyer un message privé si elle me cherche. Ok ?

De la question du financement de mon projet c'est mon sexe qui est l'objet que certaines femme veulent.
D'accord qui est intéressé ? Je vous donne rendez-vous à l'hotel de l'aéroport d'Abidjan. Mais ne venez pas avec des dollars juste un ordinateur portable neuf pour que je puisse mieux améliorer mon projet. Je vous signale que à 24 ans je suis encore un jeune vierge à dévorer.
Qui accepte ?
Laisser un message privé.

Trust me, it'll cost too much money to import a Mercury Cougar to your country. Maybe a 1967 model will be worth the cost to import, but most Cougars aren't worth it. Not many people want to pay the cost of filling up a v8 car.

Trust me, it'll cost too much money to import a Mercury Cougar to your country. Maybe a 1967 model will be worth the cost to import, but most Cougars aren't worth it. Not many people want to pay the cost of filling up a v8 car.

Arrête, je ne cherche pas une voiture, je ne sais pas conduire.
C'est une femme que je veux. Please ne pas déranger.

Chonni Silue: why your regression to French in replying to English questions-even though you know English?
Is discussion/comment with you a "waste of time"?
non parlez vous Franciase- hopefully correct in French: I don't speak French.

Chonni Silue: why your regression to French in replying to English questions-even though you know English?
Is discussion/comment with you a "waste of time"?
non parlez vous Franciase- hopefully correct in French: I don't speak French.

Chonni speak french not english.
I use the translator babelfish.yahoo.com to write in english.
Now excuse me. Do n't write in french

I said that I don't want a car and I cannot lead.
I want just a women who can to help me

Well before this site I have an advertisement similar on Sourd.net but french I know them well. They avoids us. Nobody answers me on this site. But alldeaf.com is the best.

And perhaps they know you well, hence, they 'avoids' you.

Chonni.Silue, What are your qualifications for managing a deaf media company?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back