Where to meet Cougar deaf and single ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Il s'agit d'un projet de l'audiovisuel qui va permettre l'accessibilité des sourds africains à l'information en particulier celui de mon pays. En claire je veux créer une chaîne tv spécialement adaptables aux sourds et malentendants en Côte d'Ivoire et dans les pays voisins. Qu'en pense-tu ?

My version:

Ill cougar's project that is audio visual needs permission for accessibility and information, in particular that the man pays. The woman, Claire, cries as she needs TV special adaptations and sound for her perfume, Cote, d'Ivoire so she can see better. Need a penis or two?

Il s'agit d'un projet de l'audiovisuel qui va permettre l'accessibilité des sourds africains à l'information en particulier celui de mon pays. En claire je veux créer une chaîne tv spécialement adaptables aux sourds et malentendants en Côte d'Ivoire et dans les pays voisins. Qu'en pense-tu ?

aaah..French project... Just kidding... La technologie de la vidéo. Seulement curieux et bonne chance avec queSeulement curieux et bonne chance avec que.

My version:

Ill cougar's project that is audio visual needs permission for accessibility and information, in particular that the man pays. The woman, Claire, cries as she needs TV special adaptations and sound for her perfume, Cote, d'Ivoire so she can see better. Need a penis or two?

Pourquoi me posez-vous cette question. Est vous homme ou femme ?

C'est un gros projet mais ce n'est pas impossible.
Pour la vidéos je veux émettre des émissions sous-titrés.

If my high school French serves me it is a project to create a Deaf friendly TV channel in Ivory Coast, or some other thing to make TV and news/information accessible to Deaf there.

Good idea for a project, though I don't know of anyone with funds, deaf or hearing. And with so many scams out there that sound similar, it is easy to see why people here are quick to mock. Good luck to you, OP but you may have hard time finding one person to invest. There are organizations that could maybe help, if you have a fully developed plan, but I don't know who.

If my high school French serves me it is a project to create a Deaf friendly TV channel in Ivory Coast, or some other thing to make TV and news/information accessible to Deaf there.

Good idea for a project, though I don't know of anyone with funds, deaf or hearing. And with so many scams out there that sound similar, it is easy to see why people here are quick to mock. Good luck to you, OP but you may have hard time finding one person to invest. There are organizations that could maybe help, if you have a fully developed plan, but I don't know who.

KellyCat, je vous tire mon chapeau. Très bonne analyse. Vous m'avez complètement éclairé sur le sujet. Je vous dit merci.

Ce que je comprend c'est que rechercher une femme mûre et sourde dans le cadre du financement est une chose floue qui ne résoudra pas concrètement le problème. Jusque-la aucune cougar n'est intéressé tant mieux. J'ai promis de re-travailler mon projet pour le rendre plus solide comme cela serais souhaitable.

Merci à tous pour vos réactions. Please la discussion est close. Ne plus repondre. (Préférez m'envoyé un message privé)

To find a girlfriend of my age does not disturb me. But I have a project which I shouldn't give up because to make a success of this project is my life. I pose myself only the problem of the financing.
So, you're looking for a sugar momma to finance your project?

That is interesting that Chonni Silue hopes to find a "deaf single, mature,rich cougar" here in Alldeaf.com to "assist" in his projected plans.

If successful perhaps more "checking out" potential persons might be considered by others-of which who "certifies them"? How to "weed out" scammers.

If there are no deaf cougars here why ask?
Why 2 separate threads for the same thing?

If there are no deaf cougars here why ask?
Why 2 separate threads for the same thing?

Laissez tomber. Bas voyez bien que je suis nouveau et c'est bien le meme jour que j'ai posté le message ne prenant pas le temps de mieux connaître le site. Soyez excusez

That is interesting that Chonni Silue hopes to find a "deaf single, mature,rich cougar" here in Alldeaf.com to "assist" in his projected plans.

If successful perhaps more "checking out" potential persons might be considered by others-of which who "certifies them"? How to "weed out" scammers.

Je ne pense pas que ce sera si simple. Rien n'est fausse sur mon identité. Pour celle qui serais intéressé je lui demanderai de venir me voir à Abidjan et répartir ( on pourrais se rencontrer vis-à-vis dans la cité de l'aéroport et faire plus de connaissance discuter... Vous Ne m'envoyer rien sans votre présence)

Yo, Chonni. This is an ENGLISH-based forum. Not french. Show some respect by typing in the same language that the rest of us do.

Yo, Chonni. This is an ENGLISH-based forum. Not french. Show some respect by typing in the same language that the rest of us do.

Right on....and I believe he said..."Let me respond"...the rest of it I'm unclear....

And use ASL or BSL too. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back