Where to meet Cougar deaf and single ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a Mercury Cougar.

True. It isn't easy especially that i don't live in America or Europe.
In any event if that doesn't go so much worse... I could considered another way of doing carried out my project.
Thank you for your answer

I don't know anyone who has a Mercury Cougar that is turbocharged. I wish I would be more of a help, but I cannot help here.

Chonni:

pourquoi?

ne reveillez pas le chat qui dort!

Ah. Je vois que pour tout le monde être avec une cougar c'est pour le sexe surtout. Heureusement je suis sûr qu'il ya des femmes riches qui peuvent aider sans trop demander.

3x2(9yz)4a! x=y 4/5 - 12/12^12

What? If someone speak different language. So, I speak math.

Erhapspay isthay read'sthay amspay. eportray otay odmay aishoNay

Is the discussion re Mercury turbo charged car OR a subset of "older Deaf women" looking for "younger men" called "cougars"?

Last edited:
Is the discussion re Mercury turbo charged car OR a subset of "older women" looking for "younger men" called "cougars"?

The car!!! Try to find 1987 or 1988 Cougar XR7 to turbocharge. Those hot rods........

By publishing my recent message ' I am a young deaf looking for a mature deaf woman and single ' I have contacted that this site especially reserved for the discussions.
However someone does know where I could meet Cougar deaf and single ?
I am impatient. Thanks
email: chonni.silue[]yahoo.con

Hello. Are you from Nigeria?

3x2(9yz)4a! x=y 4/5 - 12/12^12

What? If someone speak different language. So, I speak math.

Excuse me when I speak in french if not I must translate my french on google before publishing it here. But I'm not too sure of the translator who deforms my remarks. Ok ?

To find a girlfriend of my age does not disturb me. But I have a project which I shouldn't give up because to make a success of this project is my life. I pose myself only the problem of the financing.

Better stay away from the deaf ones. They are worse then any lion you. Can run into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back