Where to meet Cougar deaf and single ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Cheetah but the possibilities are near the end without lapsing in massive farce.
Who could have projected an extended discussion:single/deaf ladies with gold bullion in their purses?

Some of the other problems "discussed" in Alldeaf.com-Cochlear Implants for children. "oral vs cultural deaf" pale besides some of the above thoughts re "cougars-mythical or otherwise". Reality check: the weight of gold bullion!

Cheers Chonni Silue in the Ivory Coast------ SKSKSKSK

Thanks Cheetah but the possibilities are near the end without lapsing in massive farce.
Who could have projected an extended discussion:single/deaf ladies with gold bullion in their purses?

Some of the other problems "discussed" in Alldeaf.com-Cochlear Implants for children. "oral vs cultural deaf" pale besides some of the above thoughts re "cougars-mythical or otherwise". Reality check: the weight of gold bullion!

Cheers Chonni Silue in the Ivory Coast------ SKSKSKSK

Hello Drphil.
To find a cougar appears impossible to me.
But let up speak rather about the laptop. How to have nicely tip computer knowing that nothing is free on ground ?

Drphil, I'm leaving this thread in your capable hands!!! :)

Hello Cheetah.
Please doesn't leave me.
Try to answer my last message in connection with the laptop.
Does play ask to you whether you see another way to have this computer. Other can deliver your opinion

Ignoring the possibility of cougars buying you one-laptops are a cost -buying one! How much in Ivory Coast to your ability to pay for one?
I am not using a laptop. This one is an E74 using Windows xp.

Good luck in securing your own computer or laptop to continue on your own as to using a cyber cafe- free one.

Cheers SKSK

Ignoring the possibility of cougars buying you one-laptops are a cost -buying one! How much in Ivory Coast to your ability to pay for one?
I am not using a laptop. This one is an E74 using Windows xp.

Good luck in securing your own computer or laptop to continue on your own as to using a cyber cafe- free one.

Cheers SKSK

Help me Drphil.
You know well that to have laptop it's necessary that I meet a deaf or not deaf cougar. And as not of cougar on alldeaf.com I must now test other site (cupid.com).
I still want your opinion. Thank

Not knowing your financial position-whether buying/renting a laptop or computer and having a website does costs money-exceeds your fiscal input/income-not known.How the local deaf fit into this situation-unknown?

I am at the moment still retired-thus "watching scare- green spending".

It is my understanding owning a laptop/computer is not contingent on meeting "deaf/hearing cougar".
If it is-"they buy for you"-then you have a problem which might solved by getting a job in your local city. Another possibility- win the lottery!

Cheers to SKSKSK

Not knowing your financial position-whether buying/renting a laptop or computer and having a website does costs money-exceeds your fiscal input/income-not known.How the local deaf fit into this situation-unknown?

I am at the moment still retired-thus "watching scare- green spending".

It is my understanding owning a laptop/computer is not contingent on meeting "deaf/hearing cougar".
If it is-"they buy for you"-then you have a problem which might solved by getting a job in your local city. Another possibility- win the lottery!

Cheers to SKSKSK

Ok. It's understood. Not easy. Now the debate is closed.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Here's a brilliant idea. Get to know women as fellow humans and find one with common values and interests. If you can't do this, find a therapist.

Hello
This Sunday don't forget final CAN of the Ivory Coast.
Ivorian or not Ivorian in the world, you can use Canal+ to encourage Drogba and the elephants. Ivory Coast will gain. We Are fairplay.
Go, go, go Elephants !!!!!!!!

Cheers Ivory Coast elephants in an "outing" against "alldeaf.com?" Rhinos & Hippos!

The race of the year!

3 Cheers in ASL for Chonni Silue. SkSkSk

Is there a way to get a cougar to sit so that an audiologist can test the Cougar's hearing and then share the results??

Without getting bit? I doubt it! :lol:

But cheetah's would never bite the audies, would they? At least not if the Audie stroked behind the ears while putting the ear pieces on. :)

But cheetah's would never bite the audies, would they? At least not if the Audie stroked behind the ears while putting the ear pieces on. :)

If they stroked my ears and gave me a tuna sandwich... That would be really hard to resist!!! :lol: :naughty:

Would Cheetah be so "agreeable" if given a SPAM (Hormel's product) sandwich will a dill pickle?
In keeping with this thread-no sure if SPAM (Hormel's product) has been shipped to Ivory Coast?

Cheers to SKSKSK

Would Cheetah be so "agreeable" if given a SPAM (Hormel's product) sandwich will a dill pickle?
In keeping with this thread-no sure if SPAM (Hormel's product) has been shipped to Ivory Coast?

Cheers to SKSKSK

No... Let me think about that... Ummm.... No! You can take your can of Spam and.... Knjkcedihfjkn with it.

Now a tuna sandwich and we can talk!!! :D

Cheetah: very subtle suggestion on your opinion of SPAM-Hormel tinned product.YUCKY1
No comment on the taste of it-don't recall eating any. Like you -tuna/salmon much preferred.

Cheetah: very subtle suggestion on your opinion of SPAM-Hormel tinned product.YUCKY1
No comment on the taste of it-don't recall eating any. Like you -tuna/salmon much preferred.

You thought that was subtle? Darn, I was going for obvious! I need to work on that.

Cheetah: relax and go swimming for an hour. Time to work BEAT the clock shortly- no to being an Unretired slacker.

In keeping with this thread-no "cougars" on the loose in the pool! Perhaps Singles Valentine dance tonight?

Thanks Cheetah- Hope springs eternal!

Checked CNN the Ivory Coast race of the year: Elephants vs Rhino/Hippos-nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back