What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen pizza.

Hope you'll heat it up first :giggle: (sorry, that came to my mind right away... couldn't help myself) LOL

I don't think I'll eat anything tonight... I'm far too emotional and it feels like there's a knot in my stomach again :(

Hope you'll heat it up first :giggle: (sorry, that came to my mind right away... couldn't help myself) LOL
Yes we will. :P I am getting this pizza because last night my older daughter came over and ordered a vegetarian Pizza Hut pizza delivered.

My youngest dog had never seen pizza and was so excited! I am hoping to repeat the experience tonight so my husband can see. :)

I will be having my favorite dinner tonight -- homemade lasagna and garlic bread topped with cheese. :)

Yummy on lasagna! Our favorite in this house too!

Anyway, I made Dr. Pepper chicken (there is a thread about it on AD) with mashed potatoes and broccoli with cheese! YUM! I wish I have rolls but we don't have any. It's ok!

Yummy on lasagna! Our favorite in this house too!

Anyway, I made Dr. Pepper chicken (there is a thread about it on AD) with mashed potatoes and broccoli with cheese! YUM! I wish I have rolls but we don't have any. It's ok!

Dr. Pepper chicken? How do you make it LakeTahoe? I've never heard of that before.

I have chick fila for my dinner.

Welcome!

I do have Coca Cola recipe. I will dig out the recipe and post it tomorrow.

I like it on chicken or on pork chops. So good! I don't put them in oven...in slow cooker...so I won't worry about them get burned! :lol: It get fallen apart after long hours of cooking...so good! MMM!
:ty:

I'm going to try making that later this week! :)

It's really good but you cannot taste the soda...I can taste just the BBQ sauce. It is really tasty! :)
That recipe sounds so odd, we are making a smaller amount just to try for a snack. Couldn't wait to try it.

It's really good but you cannot taste the soda...I can taste just the BBQ sauce. It is really tasty! :)

Just finished eating our snack. This is really good and will definitely add it to our recipe collection. :)

Welcome!

I do have Coca Cola recipe. I will dig out the recipe and post it tomorrow.

I like it on chicken or on pork chops. So good! I don't put them in oven...in slow cooker...so I won't worry about them get burned! :lol: It get fallen apart after long hours of cooking...so good! MMM!

I'd love to have the Coca-Cola recipe since I always have that in my fridge. I'm not a fan of Dr. Pepper.

I had chicken tikka masala along w/garlic naan bread at Indian restaurant with my BF. It was good!.

I also like Indian restaurant in San Francisco at O'Farrell Street.

Peace

Last night...
Turkey and light Swiss cheese sandwich with Small Salad *Spring mix from out my Garden! :)

Tonight Undecided :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back