What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Vampy ... whoa! looks cool. Is it mainly a young people's hangout?

Ribeye Steak, Loaded Baked Potato, Garlic Bread, Side Salad (Gone), washed down with Jack n' Coke!​

It's not even close to Buffalo Wild Wings.

Dave & Busters is HUGE!

They have a formal restaurant area, billiards & shuffleboard areas, arcade areas, bar areas, golf area, etc...

I go there almost every week with my friend for dinner and a few rounds of golf (arcade). :)

Dave & Buster’s – Eat, Drink, Play – Official Site

Buffalo Wild Wings (we have that here too) is basically a small restaurant popular for their wings.

That sounds like a place I'd love to go to. I see it only has several locations in US. The closest D&B for me would be in Cincinnati, Ohio. I might be able to stop by there whenever I'm driving through Cincinnati. :)

^ Vampy ... whoa! looks cool. Is it mainly a young people's hangout?
Not really. Everyone of all ages go.

You have to be over 21 to enter the gaming area.

That sounds like a place I'd love to go to. I see it only has several locations in US. The closest D&B for me would be in Cincinnati, Ohio. I might be able to stop by there whenever I'm driving through Cincinnati. :)
There used to be another place that was a bit similar called Jillians. Jillians is more of sports than entertainment. They had an arcade gaming area, plus pool and bowling. However, the biggest part was all the big screen televisions they have everywhere playing sports all day long. That place was pretty expensive compared to Dave & Buster's.

It is the first beautiful summer like day here. That means grilled steak, salad, and ice :drool:cream.

last night we cooked out was chicken, smoke sausage, so i cooked baked bean and pasta with ranch n bacon bits yummy!

Feel Moody for tonight.. :hmm:.... Salad with strawberry, walnut and Boiling Goat cheese!! Yummy:fingersx:

Salad,yogurt with strawberries and a pepsi.:D

urgggghhh GRR do you have to say strawberries dang pepsi

i am having stuffed pork yuum

:-x I had to work all day from 9 am til 615 pm and got off. UGH.... so grabbed fast food for my great uncle and I..... blah.... If i have a long day at work -- I wouldn't wanna cook. LOL :-x

Cook out here with friends.. BBQ Bone Breast chickens, Broccoli and Roast Red Potato with onion :D :D

whats my dinner tonight?

angel hair pasta w/butter, garlic and spice.

(butter's good but bad, if u don't want butter, use olive oil instead)

I had a cheese sandwich,mix fruit,salad and a pepsi

I had Swiss steak, rolls, baked potatoes and a Coca-Cola Classic for supper. :D

I had a pasta salad,yogurt and a pepsi :D

KFC...My parents were so busy cleaning out our VERY MESSY basement..We have like alot of clutter in our basement. So it was 6 and we decided to get some KFC..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back