What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband loves those "flowering onions"

My husband loves those "flowering onions"

Me too, but I probably would die of a heart attack if I ate it often. They are really soaked with oil from deep frying.

yup, Bott, true...quite oily. Once every couple of months I eat deep-fried veggie eggrolls which come with Chinese meal at this place my parents really love. We get together to go out to eat dinner w/folks often, at various places and I'll eat the eggroll cuz it's a special thing - I'm with my folks. But otherwise I don't eat fried or heavily processed food. At home and when I buy groceries for me I eat whole foods and a lot of produce.
I believe I saw on tv once an ad <one of those "as seen on tv"> for a 'make-it-at-home-yourself" flowering onion maker.

I haven't eaten yet because I was not hungry...but this thread has my tummy rumbling..gotta see what I can find for dinner! :)

I ated spanakopita (three)
earlier tonight (it's from trader's joe store)

spanakopita-filled w/spinach, ricotta & feta cheese. Enuff to fill me up.

Last night I took the boys out to a greek restaurant: Gyros, wedged potatoes and banana split were on order :D YUM!!!!

I didnt have any dinner. :shock:

no DINNER.....why not? You feel okay :aw:?

I actually didn't really either - not very hungry...went to work from about 4 p.m. to 7:30 and had a BIG lunch before leaving for work - had whole-grain pasta w/beans and tvp and salad - all salad veggies from farmer's market :D YUM-

no DINNER.....why not? You feel okay :aw:?

I actually didn't really either - not very hungry...went to work from about 4 p.m. to 7:30 and had a BIG lunch before leaving for work - had whole-grain pasta w/beans and tvp and salad - all salad veggies from farmer's market :D YUM-

I forgot to eat dinner. Oh well...was too busy cleaning the house after everyone left a mess!

Sounds like u ate a healthy meal!

I went to Popeye's Chicken and ate chicken nuggets and red beans and rice.

I had ordered a large pizza for myself and the kids. It was a treat that I had promised to my youngest son that if he behaved well during the week/end, he'd get something he wanted and he said he wanted a pizza from Papa John's lol. :)

Jolie, I bet your youngest son was on his best behavior , sweet give him and oldest son, :hug: from me hehe

I fixed a chicken salad it was good yum!

Jolie, I bet your youngest son was on his best behavior , sweet give him and oldest son, :hug: from me hehe

I fixed a chicken salad it was good yum!

I sure will. Yes, He was on his best, lol and I'm proud of him. :)

Oooh a chicken salad sounds good!

ohhh, cleaning house, Shel .....you were preoccupied....housecleaning not my fav. chore but I do know sometimes it's just time to do. Others could help. Well, glad you feel fine!

Yeah, healthy eating, I always try. I eat mostly whole foods, emphasis on whole grains, beans, olive oil, fish and produce.
Unless it is actually a dessert :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back