What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ate bratwurst with sauerkraut yesterday.

I'm thinking middle eastern food later today.

Last time I ated middle eastern food was roasted chicken pita, Mmm Deliciously. I'm going to have that again.

Peace

Yesterday at the restaurant (after my two hours fitness) I had some VEEEERY yummie salmon with fresh cooked asparagus :D

Last night, I had rice and orange chicken at Panda Express. yummy!

I had 2 hot dogs, but would have preferred hamburgers. But it was nice enough of the person who got them for me to get me something period. :)

Tonight I had grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. It was delicious and a meal that always puts me in a good mood.

Last night I had herb and tomato pasta, mmm

Tonight I plan to have mashed potatoes, rice and Italian sausage. :D

Tonight I go out to dinner with my stepmother. I think the rest of family is busy, so if I am lucky maybe a sort of nice restaurant.

I'm gonna go eat greek tonight!!! Can't wait... I'm starting to get hungry... :giggle:

Tonight I plan to have mashed potatoes, rice and Italian sausage. :D

:drool:

i have no idea what i'm having for dinner but I'm praying it's not Korean food. I'm not fond of it :mad2:

:drool:

i have no idea what i'm having for dinner but I'm praying it's not Korean food. I'm not fond of it :mad2:

I wonder why they still have Korean food in Korea?

Several restaurants here that are owned by Korean people, are pure Chinese food.

So I think you are not alone. :P

No idea what's for dinner as I will be at work from 3:30 to 10 pm this evening.

last night was corn bread, brownie, chicken sandwich, macaroni + cheese, chocolate milk and regular milk. yummy!

as for tonight it's chinese food.

tonight, fish and vegetables, one of my favorites -

Ha! I was right, I got to go to a steakhouse. Steak, baked sweet potato, soup, and a giant onion that is fried like onion rings but pulled down from the top to look like an flower.

Only draw back we ate very early, but it was a great dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back