What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight will be spaghetti with a mushroom sauce and vegan meatballs, garlic bread and a fruit salad.

For lunch we had leftover seafood.

For dinner we are going el cheapo. Our convenience store down the street is having a grand opening sale (for a different store) so all hotdogs are 49 cents, so I think we'll go grab a bunch.

I am going to go buy a Mexican roll and make a big BLT, and drink some Hubert's lemonade for dinner while watching Masterpiece Mystery on PBS.

There are a few good things about summer...

Probably a low-carb SlimFast as I was off my "diet" the last couple of days.

Tonight, I plan to make rices and fried chicken with some veggies for my dinner. :)

Dirty Rice. That's right dirty.

followed by something I should not have made and eaten. Whipped topping brownies. First layer, fudge brownies, followed by cream cheese, whipped cream and powdered sugar blended together, then vanilla and chocolate pudding mixed together, followed by a layer of whipped cream and drizzled Hershey's syrup over that.

So far my lactase pills seem to holding up. good thing!! that's a lot of dairy goodness.

Fettuccine Alfredo with garlic bread. :)

Whipped topping brownies. First layer, fudge brownies, followed by cream cheese, whipped cream and powdered sugar blended together, then vanilla and chocolate pudding mixed together, followed by a layer of whipped cream and drizzled Hershey's syrup over that.

holy crap!!! Will you marry me?!?!? no nevermind I just want your food LOL I'll drive by and pick some up ill wait out in the comcast for ya to bring it out mwa ha ha ha ha:laugh2:

holy crap!!! Will you marry me?!?!? no nevermind I just want your food LOL I'll drive by and pick some up ill wait out in the comcast for ya to bring it out mwa ha ha ha ha:laugh2:

That was so funny!! She texts me "mom can you come get me and so I can get my medicine and some clothes"? (she's been at her friends for like 2 days and is spending the night again) SO I have to bring her back right. I get her, go back home, tell her I'm going to wait in the car, hurry up. So I'm playing on my phone waiting, she's liking my statuses from earlier, commenting on pictures, I'm getting the notifications on my phone meanwhile......apparently she was up there eating that dessert and checking out her facebook while I was out there waiting for her!!! lmao. turd

That was so funny!! She texts me "mom can you come get me and so I can get my medicine and some clothes"? (she's been at her friends for like 2 days and is spending the night again) SO I have to bring her back right. I get her, go back home, tell her I'm going to wait in the car, hurry up. So I'm playing on my phone waiting, she's liking my statuses from earlier, commenting on pictures, I'm getting the notifications on my phone meanwhile......apparently she was up there eating that dessert and checking out her facebook while I was out there waiting for her!!! lmao. turd

I saw that it sounds like something her mom would do don't it?!?! LOL :laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

Vanillia shake w half of banana and vitamin pack,

T-bone steak, baked potato & salad...my son did the cooking tonight..

Chipotle black bean cheeseburger with yellow tomato on a Kaiser roll and tangerine juice.

Son cooked, we had mini-burgers, fries and beets.

We zipped into Taco Bell at the take-out window on our way to Best Buy....Burritos and soft tacos.....

Orange Marmalade glazed chicken breast and whole, young carrots along with fresh, local beets sliced, roasted and served on a bed of the beet greens with a light, fresh garlic mince.
Lovely. Very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back