What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey sandwich, Pringles, and lemonade.

Wirelessly posted

My shake and water but still full from lunch .

Protein shakes? I consume them too with some Greek yogurt or a handful of almonds, but for lunch or breakfast depending if I workout that morning. My dinner is always something solid, that would help satiate you all night. :)

Last night's dinner was so awesome, but tonight - keeping it simple, turkey Italian sausage, pasta and beets. We didn't eat them the other day.

Spaghetti w/salad & tea, garlic bread...already cooking and smells so good...

I really polenta but haven't had it in a while. Tonight I had tofu and spicy vegetables.

Flat iron steak, mushrooms, bleu cheese crumbles, and a roll.

A large salad of mixed greens was underneath the first three ingredients, but I got tired of eating, so my husband brought most of that home...

Panda Express. :)

Protein shakes? I consume them too with some Greek yogurt or a handful of almonds, but for lunch or breakfast depending if I workout that morning. My dinner is always something solid, that would help satiate you all night. :)

Satiate her all night?!?! PLEASE!!! There's children on this forum!!! :shock:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Dominoes .... pizza with ham, bacon, and pepperoni and some chicken alfredo pasta

We went out with family to celebrate the holiday. I had chicken breast, salad, hot cinnamon applesauce, and a butter rum shake.

Then came home and MyFitnessPal told me how much more I will weigh in 5 weeks if I keep it up....

I love cinnamon apple sauce:D

Tonight I had veggie/soy chorizo alternative and non-dairy cheese tacos with lettuce and tomato and a salad.

Hubby had left-over pizza from last night when we went to see my folks at their new home and played Scrabble with them.

Dogs had raw duck necks

We went out with family to celebrate the holiday. I had chicken breast, salad, hot cinnamon applesauce, and a butter rum shake.

Then came home and MyFitnessPal told me how much more I will weigh in 5 weeks if I keep it up....

My ex-wifes family used to make some kind of apple sauce like that. Take those red hot candy things and put in regular apple sauce if I remember right they'll dissolve and then you stir it up and have cinnamon stuff.

spicy tuna sushi. spicy salmon sushi. and miso soup. and then a slice of pizza as my late dinner.

sux to have a fast metabolism rate :mad2: I'm almost constantly hungry every few hours.

since I barely watch tv... I'm struggling to figure out how to use a tv because there are over 700 channels. I'm trying to find a cooking channel so I can get some idea what to make for next lunch/dinner.

and... there is a lotsa of buttons in this remote control... help! :dizzy:

since I barely watch tv... I'm struggling to figure out how to use a tv because there are over 700 channels. I'm trying to find a cooking channel so I can get some idea what to make for next lunch/dinner.

and... there is a lotsa of buttons in this remote control... help! :dizzy:

Fire up the grill, what happens next is your entertainment! LOL

:whistle:

I took dinner from Taziki today.

I ate grilled tilapia, rice and potatoes.

I love it and tastes good, also healthy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back