What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have grilled chicken later...

Girls night out... again! :giggle: This is one rare cheat weekend where we have total disregard of the fare!

Mixed bag for dinner, so far family will have pork loin chops with pasta and canned beets and I'm not sure what I am having. Only 3 pieces of pork available for son, daughter and mother. Will try something with cannelini beans.

Making cheddar cheese, potato and green olive perogies. NOM NOM NOM

Salmon pan fried in coconut oil with watermelon, cantaloupe and grapes :D

If I'm lucky, some mini french bread, box of Junior Mints and some water. If not, who knows.

Low fat kosher hot dog, black pepper lime Pringles, and Hubert's lemonade.

Obviously a heath food night here...

Uh.....I am right now having a second dinner, okay earlier I had a weird day and that was a really lunch but since it was so late I figured that could be my dinner and I'd have a snack later. I was way more hungry than a snack though. So.....2nd dinner bug time carb splurge for me pasta and sauce with a couple slices if bread and butter to slop up the sauce.

I'm justifying this with the heavy squats and calf presses I did in the leg press earlier at the gym :)

Long drive today .. so it was pick something up from Burger King on the way home.

Pineapple and chicken quesadilla, chocolate cheesecake (removed topping, replaced with a swirl of chocolate liquor (so?) and walnut pieces. :P

Pineapple and chicken quesadilla, chocolate cheesecake (removed topping, replaced with a swirl of chocolate liquor (so?) and walnut pieces. :P

homer_simpson31.jpg

just been told i two stone overweight most depressing, so had three bean salad most boring

Slow roasted turkey wings, smoked on the grill for my husband. Grilled acorn squash and a pretty salad for us both.
While the grill was fired up I also grilled some spicy Italian sausages for his dinner on Saturday. I have to admit that they smelled sooo good. I'll pair them with a nice marinara and thin spaghetti for everyone tomorrow. My granddaughter loves spaghetti bits.

Grilled shrimp-scallop-veggie kabobs and cinnamon glazed apple wedges.

Last night's was steak, mushrooms and onions.

Undecided about tonight yet except that we do have leftovers from last night.

trying to lose weight so i expect it be tastless and boring....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back