What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are having tilapia (fish), white rice cooked in veggie broth and peas.

Shrimp corn dogs, vegetable nests, Ginger Cat cookies, and raspberry sorbet, all from Trader Joes.

It's all great...

Wirelessly posted

Made grain rice tossed it in salad with black beans w avocado yummy!

Pizza... Simple. =P Not the kind I put effort into... the kind other people put effort into and I pay for it. =P hehee

Lemon garlic turkey and pea salad. Walnuts and raisins for dessert. :P

Says who? Never got any reactions from them, and Yes, they ARE my dessert! :P

No!!! You poor girl! you're starving your body of all the wonderful things it could be having like... like... CHEESECAKE!!! Or... CUPCAKES!!! :shock: Walnuts are delicious, I'll give you that... but they're amazing in... BROWNIES!!! :D LOOK AT YOU! You're like, super thin! You can eat the Cheesecake... and the brownies... and Nobody will ever notice... I'll never tell... Shhh... There's a Cheesecake factory right by the international mall... I gawk at it as I drive by all the time... I bet they'll give you a WONDERFUL desert! :D Not raisins... blech!

No!!! You poor girl! you're starving your body of all the wonderful things it could be having like... like... CHEESECAKE!!! Or... CUPCAKES!!! :shock: Walnuts are delicious, I'll give you that... but they're amazing in... BROWNIES!!! :D LOOK AT YOU! You're like, super thin! You can eat the Cheesecake... and the brownies... and Nobody will ever notice... I'll never tell... Shhh... There's a Cheesecake factory right by the international mall... I gawk at it as I drive by all the time... I bet they'll give you a WONDERFUL desert! :D Not raisins... blech!

Youz need...

how-cats-check-for-temperature-in-the-morning-6970.jpg

Kidding! OK Not a fan of cakes except cheesecakes, only not often. Sorry girl, I'm a health nut! :P

LOL! Clearly, but even health nuts have to have Cheesecakes! =D Hehehe

LOL! Clearly, but even health nuts have to have Cheesecakes! =D Hehehe

Cheesecake would tear me up, even lactase pills can barely handle all that dairy goodness

But now I want some for breakfast so I'm very glad I don't have any in the house phew

Thanks to my dads cultural genetics, no cheesecake for me.. or milk/yogurt/etc. Cheese is usually ok /sadsigh lol

Dinner last night was the same thing it is every night monday through friday. Baked chicken breast, brown rice, gluten free soy sauce (tamari), and vegetables. I lack imagination.

Cheesecake would tear me up, even lactase pills can barely handle all that dairy goodness

But now I want some for breakfast so I'm very glad I don't have any in the house phew

Hehe, I'm lactose intolerant... but I definitely make my body deal with it for some cheesecake! =P Just every now and again... My birthday especially! :giggle:

1005683_10102878589211029_54422592_n.jpg

mozzarella and tomatoes with onions, cilantro, basil and salami. hummus and nan.

Sounds weird, but Marie Callender's Cornbread, milk , and juice.

It actually has all the major food groups.

1005683_10102878589211029_54422592_n.jpg

mozzarella and tomatoes with onions, cilantro, basil and salami. hummus and nan.

I've noticed in this pic and the other one your dog is always there ... near or under the table looking up at you :laugh2:

I've noticed in this pic and the other one your dog is always there ... near or under the table looking up at you :laugh2:

Seems his dog is an extension of him. That's they way it ought to be.

yep! my foodie pix ain't a foodie pix without him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back