What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Sneezers $5 pizza ... that'll feed me for 2 days ...

Little Sneezers $5 pizza ... that'll feed me for 2 days ...

Haha I had left over pizza from Gino's that I got yesterday, sausage and bacon. Not $5 though, oh no!! More like 18?? not sure I got other stuff too, but omg it is good!!! There's one piece left, and it's daring me, I swear!

Haha I had left over pizza from Gino's that I got yesterday, sausage and bacon. Not $5 though, oh no!! More like 18?? not sure I got other stuff too, but omg it is good!!! There's one piece left, and it's daring me, I swear!

oh yes i can hear it now ... ambrooosia .... AMBROOOSIA!! EAAAAAT MEEEEE!!!! Chicken!! I dare ya to eat me!!! :laugh2:

This. I ws so proud of it I took a pic and am posting. The veggies are Vegetable Tian, a recipe that was floating around fb. It's squash, zucchini, tomatoe and a sweet potato (recipe calls for just a potato but I used a sweet one, backed on a bed of onions and garlic sauted in olive oil and the sprinkled with cheese. The pasta doesn't have a name.....cuz I made it up. I heated a couple tbsps coconut oil heated that and sauted minced garlic til it started turning brown, threw in a shrimp, cooked 2 minutes each side, adding sundried tomatoes the whole time. Then threw in scallops cooked another 3 minutes added salt, pepper, parsley and squeezed a quarter lemon juice into then added kale and then added a little olive oil for more "sauce". Meanwhile I was making whole wheat angel hair pasta, drained that and added it to the saute pan and tossed everything together with some tongs. I sprinkled more italian cheese (from the veggies) on it. it was awesome, next time I"m gong to use more lemon though.

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture5993-486681-10200310592385283-542982849-n.jpg

This. I ws so proud of it I took a pic and am posting. The veggies are Vegetable Tian, a recipe that was floating around fb. It's squash, zucchini, tomatoe and a sweet potato (recipe calls for just a potato but I used a sweet one, backed on a bed of onions and garlic sauted in olive oil and the sprinkled with cheese. The pasta doesn't have a name.....cuz I made it up. I heated a couple tbsps coconut oil heated that and sauted minced garlic til it started turning brown, threw in a shrimp, cooked 2 minutes each side, adding sundried tomatoes the whole time. Then threw in scallops cooked another 3 minutes added salt, pepper, parsley and squeezed a quarter lemon juice into then added kale and then added a little olive oil for more "sauce". Meanwhile I was making whole wheat angel hair pasta, drained that and added it to the saute pan and tossed everything together with some tongs. I sprinkled more italian cheese (from the veggies) on it. it was awesome, next time I"m gong to use more lemon though.

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture5993-486681-10200310592385283-542982849-n.jpg

You are such a tease!!! My supper .. and all I've had to eat all day ... a can of beanie wienies ... single life sucks sometimes I'd pay good money for a home cooked meal ...

This late evening I cooked boiled shrimp, fish filets, salad, baked potato and baked beans....along with sweet tea....a big meal it was....and gone in less than 5-10 minutes.....

Hope we do catch more Crabs tonight or early AM....

Well I was going to fix a couple hot dogs and some pintos ... got the stuff out and realized i had no more hot dogs thawed ... so I had a couple hot dog buns with chili in them and pintos lol

Well I was going to fix a couple hot dogs and some pintos ... got the stuff out and realized i had no more hot dogs thawed ... so I had a couple hot dog buns with chili in them and pintos lol

We like hot dogs with pork and beans on top...never tried pinto beans....I did have baked beans the other night....:giggle:...the smell permeated the house all day long....(farts)

We like hot dogs with pork and beans on top...never tried pinto beans....I did have baked beans the other night....:giggle:...the smell permeated the house all day long....(farts)

SHEWW doggy someone light a match in here !!!:iough:

Dinner tonight will be a double kind of meal. Son and daughter will have pork, rice and corn (it's what I have), hubby, mother and I will have Gardein's Chik'n Scallopini with the rice and corn.

Just waiting to go out with my daughter and son in law as they come through town. I think I will probably have a salad.

Not feeling good due to nerves and anxiety, but family is having beef and onions over penne pasta and canned peaches.

Tonight we had Chinese. Pork fried rice and oyster wings. Pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back