What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
suddenly feel like grilling a kipper

We're gonna have all-american hoit dogs with pork 'n beans on top...just becuz it's been raining and raining here...gonna do some grocery shopping tomorrow.

Totally not healthy for me - Sonic's Bacon Cheddar Toaster with tater tots.

KFC - xtra crispy chicken, 1 piece, 1 biscuit, corn, green beans and cole slaw. Gonna pay for it in spades tomorrow.

Still early here, but tonight, I have to cook the pork as it's been in the fridge for a day or 2. We will have pork, rice and peas for dinner tonight.

Pork ok, but in freezer. Tonight will be: baked tilapia, stuffed clams (on sale at store, got 12 halves for $3), boiled potatoes and green beans.

nothing, just a Flying Mouton Sauvignon Blanc White, very posh, very nice, its not textbook smooth,it has more guava taste to it than a more traditiion gooseberry type..

its not the best wine ive tasted bit its a unique that is so refreshing one that's it, at that it makes my last drink of the week on the friday night quaffer

Cheers

Wirelessly posted

Pesto pizza

Sweet Italian turkey sausage, elbow macaroni and steamed broccoli.

Home alone tonight...fixed me and my doggie a steak!...had salad and baked potato with it too.

not gonna have anything tonight, just had a mild food poisoning from lunch which was a cheese and pineapple toasties (yum yum) but the pineapple was probably a day or 2 too old...(a bigger can than id normally buy)...ugh boy i do feel crook...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back