What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamburger and a salad tonight for me.

Didn't get moving with the crock pot, but the pot roast and veggies are almost done on the stove.

Tonight will be Tilapia, Pasta shells and steamed broccoli and baby carrots.

We're having T-Bone Steaks, corn on the cob, salad (as always), baked potato and sweet/iced Tea....(I remembered to say "iced tea", Journey)....No school today, and yesterday was "left-overs"...so feel the boys are gonna appreciate tonight's dinner and get a "thank you"...

Homemade baked macaroni-and-cheese, complete with breadcrumb topping. I have had a craving for this after a fellow Deafie mentioned this the other day :)

It's another cold , damp day. So tonight I will eat waffles, turkey sausage, baby carrots with ranch dip, and a new fruit juice smoothie from Cuties.

Thinking it will be hot dogs, baked beans and mandarin oranges.

I'm thinking steamed chicken breast, yellow rice, green beans, salad, sweet/iced tea. My fridge is looking bare and lonely!.... So gonna clean it out tonight, and if there is enuf left overs, make a homemade soup. Buy groceries Thursday....

Seared chicken breast and steamed asparagus let simmer together in a butter sauce, grilled zuchinni and tea. Yummmm

Not sure about tonight. Ummm maybe use up some left overs and side of salad. I don't know yet. My oldest son is with his grandparent...hubby work so just two of us, my little guy and I. :) I'll go ahead use up the left over before I go grocery shopping before my big kid return home Friday.

Home-made pocket sandwiches - basically biscuit dough rolled thin, cut in circles, filled with a mixture of cooked ground beef, potatoes, onion, cheese, and spices, folded, dough sealed around it, and baked.

Boneless baked Pork Chops, macaroni & cheese, salad, sweet/iced tea....only 2 of us eating here tonight, so it's gonna be a breezy task!

Curried cauliflower soup with quinoa & brown & wild rice (very yummy, it's a modified recipe from Crazy Plates or Eat, Shrink & Be Merry both of which are excellent books)

:wave:Anij, I love quinoa...just had some in some soup for lunch.
you dinner looks good!
I don't know yet what I'll have-

me?

I tend to eat a lotta vegan, so I may modify a lot of traditional tacos. But I like the versions I come up with.
Parts of Mexico use a lot of seafood in the dishes too and I do like some fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back