What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:I love quinoa...just had some in some soup for lunch.

I add it to most of my soups, I'm veggie, so it's a great way to add complete protein to foods :)

One of my favourites is actually Minestrone with chickpeas and quinoa :)

Wow. Thanks for that repice! Im going to try it. Anyway, Im having a breakfest-dinner type. Im going to eat bacons and toast so its gonna be good.:wave:

:D sure! enjoy your food!

for me tonight, I think I'll have some salad and some stew called "tofu almondine"
this is more or less what's in it, depending on how it's made <recipe taken from a site called "The Chubby Vegetarian" - as an example> "Tofu Almondine"
(serves two)

1/2 cup almonds (toasted in a dry pan until lightly browned)

1 block extra firm tofu
1/4 teaspoon each: sea salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, paprika
1/4 cup flour
1/8 cup canola oil
1 tablespoon butter
White Wine-Butter Sauce (recipe follows)
1 tablespoon chopped parsley (to garnish)

there are different versions and the one I have is vegan and has more veggies

We had breakfast for dinner this evening....potatoes, eggs, sausage and milk, toast w/grape jelly. Was good.

Last night was chicken tenders, roasted red potatoes and french-style green beans.

Tonight, I have Deaf Coffee Chat at Panera Bread, so I will be having black bean soup with roll (I will take my own bread). Family is having 3 cheese tortilini with sauce.

Poppyseed chicken, salad, and birthday cake. We're having a party for our youngest girl who is 16 this weekend.

We went out and had chicken gizzards & fries. Been a long time since we ate any, but were good.

Sadly, we are having pizza from Papa John's. This does not help my diet or new dietary concerns at all. UGH!!!!

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

"Skinny minstrone" with quiona - yum

I personally had nothing last night due to a massive migraine. Tonight, I will be having a small cup of veggie soup and a quinoa and veggie stuffed bell pepper half.

Roast w/carrots/potatoes/onions and corn on the cob. It's cooking now and smells so good.

I taste :P bacon meat cool that is nice dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back