What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are going to have to go to the Red Robin tonight as I see we are now out of their seasoning salt.

In my house we can't live without seasoning salt. :shock:

Will be at Panera Bread tonight as it is Deaf Coffee Chat night. Have to see what they have that I can eat.

Try the vegan black bean soup and an apple.

You know - I looked at the menu online and that's what I was thinking. I may skip the apple as I don't like them, but I will have that soup. Thanks!!! Taking my own bread (just in case) and salsa.

Try the vegan black bean soup and an apple.

You know - I looked at the menu online and that's what I was thinking. I may skip the apple as I don't like them, but I will have that soup. Thanks!!! Taking my own bread (just in case) and salsa.

This soup was awesome!! Thanks for suggesting it.

Tonight I will do quick and easy. Boneless BBQ riblets, egg noodles and beets.

Chicken, sweet potatoes, and shrimp egg roll.

I had KFC tonite before Grammys...S.O.B. I love dem dang biscuits with honey or strawberry. YUMMY! I like to eat the kidney, know what Im talkin about?

my hubby and I enjoy the black bean soup at Panera. Usually if I go there, I have exactly what Bott suggested:)

last night I had salad, a veggie omelete and some chana masala, yummy chickpeas with Indian spices and sauce!

Seems MIL IS going to weight loss group tonight. I hope she knows I can't help her in and out of the Expedition.

Not sure where we are having dinner, but mother, son & daughter are having pizza. Totino's Party Pizza.

We had a crockpot dinner planned, but when it was supper time, we learned that 'somebody' unplugged the crockpot. Nobody owned up. We just rummaged around for leftovers, because pizza is not in the budget anymore.

Vegetarian Greek lentil soup made with red lentils, vegetable broth, celery, carrot, onion and bay. Hot tea and corn cakes.

Tonight will be Mild Italian sausages, macaroni and corn.

Ground beef, lentil, and vegetable soup for the family. Seaweed and walnuts for me because I remembered to pack supper for them and forgot mine.
But i love dried, toasted seaweed, so that wasn't too bad.

Roast beef, and fruit salad. Cran/Grape juice to drink.

Last night was homestyle chicken noodle soup with crackers.

Tonight a new style of Freshetta pizza, and Valentine's candy!

Not sure yet. Have to check the cupboards and fridge. Groceries were slim to none for the week.

just ate supper... 2 homemade burritos... taco hamburger,lettuce,cheese and rice with taco sauce. :rockon: ready for a nap!

Nothing in house, checked the bank, I had money I didn't know, so we went to Taco Bell.

We had a "feast" tonight...(at home). Boiled Shrimp, Lobster, Salad & sweet Tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back