What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went out to a local Mexican restaurant and had a burrito and a taco. My dinner came with an enchilada also, but there was so much food, I passed it along to my husband.

Dinner this evening was chicken noodle soup with crackers.

Totally regretting last night dinner. While it was heavenly good, it has torn up my system something fierce. I didn't pay attention to all the butter used.

Four cheese and pesto macaroni and a nice torn basil, tomato, red onion and cucumber salad with tiny mozzarella balls in in. I had a cheese jones - ok? It was so good!

Dinner tonight will seem like a lot. MIL asked me to cook the conch fritters that she got and the Bahamian rice she has. So, we will have conch fritters, baked tilapia, Bahamian rice, white rice for daughter, and corn.

Turkey/Swiss cheese sandwich on Goldfish shaped bread, berry applesauce, and orange juice.

Thanks to Botti we had very tasty Hebrew National hot dogs on whole wheat buns, cole slaw and a small dish of chili. Thanks Botts!

Not sure about tonight. Have to go to thew store. Nothing is right today.

I did another crock-pot dinner: chicken, a Granny Smith apple, 2 sweet potatoes, onions, and maple syrup with Dijon mustard. Pretty good, but my *slow* cooker seems to cook fast. The sweet potatoes and especially the apples came out more mushy than I wanted. Tasted good, though.

String bean chicken breast and rice, delivered by my daughter. :)

I think we are going to have to go to the Red Robin tonight as I see we are now out of their seasoning salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back