What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had Buckaroo Grill at the mall. So good. Has anyone tried that restaurant? Little pricey but you can share. Get lots of food.

Tonight rehearsal dinner my brother wedding. My family all eat there, I not know why I eat yet. Not hungry.

Burger King again. $1 Original Chicken sandwich sale. Free Fry Friday, to introduce new fries.

With the smallest soda, I had dinner for less than $2. :D

hot dog, caesar salad with chicken grill and dress, potato salads, then italian sub

I had a late lunch/early dinner at Denny's and had the Chicken Avocado sandwich with fries.

my hot co worker Giorgos did bring me to restaurant, he pay. i has salad with italian dress, gemelli pasta with chicken and wine white sauce

Potato soup, breaded chicken breast, lettuce salad, dinner bread with sesame seeds, and orange juice to drink.

Made a ground beef casserole with tomatoes and penne' pasta. Had that with a tossed salad.

Vegetable beef soup, buttered toast, orange juice, and strawberry PopTarts.

Plus a few honey roasted almonds for a snack.

Miso udon noodles soup with tofu n' scallions added a cup of chicken broth.

i having big dinner today. i will eating tomato soup with grill cheese s

Last edited:
Plans for for dinner are: Chicken tenderloins, brown rice and corn.

Hebrew National franks, rice, and lime soda.

Mini burgers, pasta shells and peas with carrots.

Homemade potato soup. After the honey killed some hamburgers (the guys still ate them!) I said NO WAY and am making soup now :)

Homemade potato soup. After the honey killed some hamburgers (the guys still ate them!) I said NO WAY and am making soup now :)

That soup sounds wonderful. I will have to do it again soon.

Leftovers! I love em! Good food quickly with no cooking and very little clean up.
I polished off the curried tofu salad, a bit of baked potato salad, 2 chicken wings and tea - oh and 1/2 of a pita pocket bread. Odd combination but quite tasty.

Subway....my boys went out to eat with their Aunt....and since I lost around 20 lbs. (while I was sick)...losing 5 or 10 more won't hurt!....Waiting on some "wolf whistles"!...:giggle:

Correction

We had Buckaroo Grill at the mall. So good. Has anyone tried that restaurant? Little pricey but you can share. Get lots of food.

It's called Buckhorn Grill. I don't know why I keep calling it Buckaroo. My daughter thinks its so funny!!!:angel:
Wish I had some of there food tonight. Hubby not home I haven't eaten dinner yet. I'm getting hungry!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back