What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomato soup with shredded cheese and toast. Really quite basic, but down-to-earth, tummy filling! :)

i'm not sure yet... i think we are going to eat out at a mexican restaurant tonight

Spaghetti and orange juice. While watching the snowstorm. :)

Finally - I will be able to fix the ground beef throw-together. Maybe, I might change that and make a pizza with it. I will see. We had a screw up with electricity last night and had no stove, oven or microwave to use. Fridge was plugged into an extension cord and 2 bedrooms without any electric and both bathrooms with no electric. Fixed this morning.

We are going to Panera. I am going to eat black bean soup. :)

For our dinner will be short ribs! I found the recipes online (or I saw the show, either one I don't remember). Anyway I made that about a month ago or so and I was in mood for some!

Short Ribs I don't like grit so I went with pasta. It is super yummy! You can put on rice, pasta, grits, etc...whichever you prefer.

For kids, probably just mac and cheese or something.

Finally - I will be able to fix the ground beef throw-together. Maybe, I might change that and make a pizza with it. I will see. We had a screw up with electricity last night and had no stove, oven or microwave to use. Fridge was plugged into an extension cord and 2 bedrooms without any electric and both bathrooms with no electric. Fixed this morning.

Will be browning the ground beef and freezing it. We are having a ham steak, elbow macaroni and beets for dinner.

Homemade cheese/beef/olive quesadilla roll-ups. Kind of like burritos, but without sour cream, etc.

Today my mom birthday. 8-10 us will have tacos, chicken fajitas, Spanish rice and chocolate fountain.

No black bean soup here. Chicken stew is pretty good though.

An inch thick New York Strip steak done medium rare with smashed potatoes, and salad. :drool:

Homemade raisin bread with peanut butter and honey sandwich. Orange juice and Bugles.

pasta cruda, which this batch was made with roma tomatoes, garlic, onion and bell pepper.

No fat.

pasta cruda, which this batch was made with roma tomatoes, garlic, onion and bell pepper.

No bad fat.

Had a Chicken Avocado sandwich at Denny's.

Greens like celery and lettuce; tomatoes and bell peppers; avocado mixed with lime only. That will be my dinner tonight, all raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back