What's wrong with men!!!!

Seems like you've forgotten what you were talking about. Adultery within the marriage is not the same as an abortion. However, it is a personal matter and the government should stay out of it. Most of the times, it's a He Said, She Said situation, so how is the government expected to know who to side with?

Really, it's not worth the effort.

That's why you get hard evidence, just like in any court of law. Although plenty of effort I think a scorned partner is willing to go through getting that evidence if need be.

For many years its been engraved in young childrens' heads especially little girls that you're suppose to get married. How can you tell anyone different.

I'd like to get married in the future because It's just better to be a wife than a gf of ten twenty years. Although it's something so simple as a piece of paper it means plenty.

I understand perfectly. I guess my SO is one of them, so I will need to pop the question before long. :giggle:

That's why you get hard evidence, just like in any court of law. Although plenty of effort I think a scorned partner is willing to go through getting that evidence if need be.

Yes, my father is a private investigator and he is hired at any time when needed within negotation on compromising prices for investigating the suspected spouse or partner with his camcorder following where they are going, who they are with, their rountine schedules to see anything is suspicious unless silently busted. Then his job is gathering his evidences in court works and all that stuff. Yeah, he is not same as Joseph Greco from Cheater Heaters on tv. My dad is more humble private investigator. He had to use a several different vehicles to avoid the suspects from finding my Dad nosing their tracks.

Seems like you've forgotten what you were talking about. Adultery within the marriage is not the same as an abortion. However, it is a personal matter and the government should stay out of it. Most of the times, it's a He Said, She Said situation, so how is the government expected to know who to side with?

Really, it's not worth the effort.

Nah, I still didn't forget what I was talking about and still know what I am talking about. There's more things to it that you don't understand what I am getting at. Nevermind it for now.

Yes, my father is a private investigator and he is hired at any time when needed within negotation on compromising prices for investigating the suspected spouse or partner with his camcorder following where they are going, who they are with, their rountine schedules to see anything is suspicious unless silently busted. Then his job is gathering his evidences in court works and all that stuff. Yeah, he is not same as Joseph Greco from Cheater Heaters on tv. My dad is more humble private investigator. He had to use a several different vehicles to avoid the suspects from finding my Dad following their tracks.

I contemplated going into this field since cheating is one of those things that will always happen somewhere. I think I'm going to stick to my current career goals.

Everything is wrong with men (can't live w out them):lol:

Ehhh, I'm in favour of no-fault divorces these days. The government don't need to be subjected to drama.

Nah, I still didn't forget what I was talking about and still know what I am talking about. There's more things to it that you don't understand what I am getting at. Nevermind it for now.

What is that I don't understand? You seems to be the one who cannot understand that the government has no business criminalizing adultery because that's a personal matter. No-fault divorce is far the better solution.

As you know, it takes two to tango, not one.

Well, you know, common-law couples are given the same rights as well in a lot of places.

Especially so in Quebec, 30% of all families are now common-law. If they break up, the 50/50 divorce clause applies to them as well.

Evolution...my ass. If it is, then let's making love with chimps.
Well, it works well for other countries (Arabic middle east), they are too damn scared to get stoned to death for that.
Yeah, it applies to some women and men who are into beastitly thinking of red carrot dicks are erotic to them.

Uh... what? None of this is making any sense.

For many years its been engraved in young childrens' heads especially little girls that you're suppose to get married. How can you tell anyone different.

I'd like to get married in the future because It's just better to be a wife than a gf of ten twenty years. Although it's something so simple as a piece of paper it means plenty.

That's silly. Luckily, the only potential reason my girlfriend would want to get married is cause when you do, you get a massive party where people give you all sorts of free shit just for getting married.

Uh... what? None of this is making any sense.

That's silly. Luckily, the only potential reason my girlfriend would want to get married is cause when you do, you get a massive party where people give you all sorts of free shit just for getting married.

Not everyone goes through all of that to get married. Some people just head to the courts or has something small and intimate.

Not everyone goes through all of that to get married. Some people just head to the courts or has something small and intimate.

Oh, I know. I meant the only reason she'd want to get married is so that we could have a big party and get lots of presents, lol. Other than that, she doesn't care about any of the rest of it.

Back