What's wrong with men!!!!

Oh, I know. I meant the only reason she'd want to get married is so that we could have a big party and get lots of presents, lol. Other than that, she doesn't care about any of the rest of it.

String her along for a few years and see what happens. :)

String her along for a few years and see what happens. :)

Haha, we've been dating for three years now. It's not "stringing her along" if neither of us have any particular desire to get married. :P Our relationship exists right where we both want it to.

Slightly different case for my cousin. She had been dating this guy for 4 years, then they got engaged and were engaged for 6 years before getting married. She explained shortly after they started dating a personal problem that she could not have children. He was okay with that. After the engagement, she made sure he was still okay with the fact she couldn't have children. They got married and 3 years later, he divorced her with these words: "I only agreed to get married for what my parents would give us. I was never okay with the fact that you could not have children. That is something I really want, and now that I have everything from my parents, I now want the divorce to marry so & so since she will give me children." What he did not know, his parent were out on the patio and heard everything. They disowned him and with the divorce, my cousin was awarded 1/2 of the money and his parents got the rest back. They wanted her to have the money for the humiliation she suffered. She remained very close to the ex-inlaws until her death. They do communicate with their son, but there is still that absolute distrust and, he still gets nothing in their will. Since he is the only child, they have decided to leave everything to the Minnesota Department of Children and Families (or whatever it's called). My cousin was a social worker for them for over 25 years.

Slightly different case for my cousin. She had been dating this guy for 4 years, then they got engaged and were engaged for 6 years before getting married. She explained shortly after they started dating a personal problem that she could not have children. He was okay with that. After the engagement, she made sure he was still okay with the fact she couldn't have children. They got married and 3 years later, he divorced her with these words: "I only agreed to get married for what my parents would give us. I was never okay with the fact that you could not have children. That is something I really want, and now that I have everything from my parents, I now want the divorce to marry so & so since she will give me children." What he did not know, his parent were out on the patio and heard everything. They disowned him and with the divorce, my cousin was awarded 1/2 of the money and his parents got the rest back. They wanted her to have the money for the humiliation she suffered. She remained very close to the ex-inlaws until her death. They do communicate with their son, but there is still that absolute distrust and, he still gets nothing in their will. Since he is the only child, they have decided to leave everything to the Minnesota Department of Children and Families (or whatever it's called). My cousin was a social worker for them for over 25 years.

:shock: All I have to say is WOW!

What is that I don't understand? You seems to be the one who cannot understand that the government has no business criminalizing adultery because that's a personal matter. No-fault divorce is far the better solution.

As you know, it takes two to tango, not one.

Because you know, we are not allowed to discuss about stuff from Holy bible or any kind of 'religion' literature to argue. They are partly related to virtues and consciences which is something I was trying to discuss. So I am stuck not to bring it up here for you to understand more.

Because you know, we are not allowed to discuss about stuff from Holy bible or any kind of 'religion' literature to argue. They are partly related to virtues and consciences which is something I was trying to discuss. So I am stuck not to bring it up here for you to understand more.

The US has a separation of church and state clause in the US Constitution, so the Bible isn't a valid basis for making laws.

The US has a separation of church and state clause in the US Constitution, so the Bible isn't a valid basis for making laws.

Sigh...it does. Governments ban murder as an outlaw; allow abortion, allow wars which takes many lives, and doesn't ban people for lying and cheating? Speaking of 10 Commandments....I find it fucking ridicluous and stupid. Most of the Republicans are Christians. Since Banjo said Governments have no business to do with people cheating and adultery....THEN WHY NOT GOV'TS BACK OFF ON WAR ISSUE? Like they forced men to be drafted to go to Vietnam War and WWII killing other people. What's up with that?

One more thing, since America said to be freedom of speech, developed Bills of Right Constitution, free of religion and so on...for those who don't believe in God and Muslims follow Allah, not God then why in the hell all of US dollars and coins printed "In God We Trust"? Seperated church from state gov'ts. My ass...that motto should be removed.

I agree that the government and religion should be separated since NOTHING is above the law.

Sigh...it does. Governments ban murder as an outlaw; allow abortion, allow wars which takes many lives, and doesn't ban people for lying and cheating? Speaking of 10 Commandments....I find it fucking ridicluous and stupid. Most of the Republicans are Christians. Since Banjo said Governments have no business to do with people cheating and adultery....THEN WHY NOT GOV'TS BACK OFF ON WAR ISSUE? Like they forced men to be drafted to go to Vietnam War and WWII killing other people. What's up with that?

The ban on murder doesn't use the bible as a basis, it uses the stability of society as a basis. And I don't see whatsoever what war has to do with cheating and adultery.

One more thing, since America said to be freedom of speech, developed Bills of Right Constitution, free of religion and so on...for those who don't believe in God and Muslims follow Allah, not God then why in the hell all of US dollars and coins printed "In God We Trust"? Seperated church from state gov'ts. My ass...that motto should be removed.

It was initially put there during the Cold War McCarthy-era, to root out "the evil commies". Because Christians are a majority, it won't be repealed because it's not politically advantageous to anyone. I agree they should be removed, but it won't.

Uh...that's what you think.

Well, okay, that's how it's supposed to work. :P

Better?

We should totally helped the Treasury design a new $3 coin that say "In Allah we trust". It's all in the interpretation really.

I understand that many cats will go after other cats that have cat nips. So if a cat has no cat nip, then they won't find other cats to love them. Cats are more likely to impress other cats if they clean their fur more often. I'm sure that women will be more impressed with guys that brushes their hair.

All they have to do is make us think they MIght. Half the beer and all the kitty... they got us! :lol:

plenty of gals whorin around......don't attack one gender....it's actually easier for them to fall into that pattern as they can hook up no problem...got em on speeddial.

Back