What's wrong with men!!!!

It would be sooo nice for new law set the cheating/adultery being outlaw or facing the serious consequences.

No thanks. Other countries provide death penalties through stoning for these offenses and I like things the way they are, thank you very much.

It would be sooo nice for new law set the cheating/adultery being outlaw or facing the serious consequences.

Are you saying that adultery should be illegal? It is widely considered to be immoral, however it shouldn't be made into a law. Otherwise, there's going to be quite a surge in the jail population.

It's to be frowned upon by the society, but the government has no business meddling in people's personal lives.

No thanks. Other countries provide death penalties through stoning for these offenses and I like things the way they are, thank you very much.

Really? you okay with HIV positive you recieved from your girlfriend or wife without your knowledge?

Are you saying that adultery should be illegal? It is widely considered to be immoral, however it shouldn't be made into a law. Otherwise, there's going to be quite a surge in the jail population.

It's to be frowned upon by the society, but the government has no business meddling in people's personal lives.

Why not? After all people who are against pro-choice of abortions and they want it illegal. More crowds in jail so yeah same goes for more crowds of rape, incest, unwanted babies in result of cheating by men on earth if abortion becomes illegal. Same way.

Why not? After all people who are against pro-choice of abortions and they want it illegal. More crowds in jail so yeah same goes for more crowds of rape, incest, unwanted babies in result of cheating by men on earth if abortion becomes illegal. Same way.

Um, not really the same thing.

From Psychology Today:

Ten Politically Incorrect Truths About Human Nature | Psychology Today

Here's how I understand it:

"What's wrong with men?!!"

Functionally, nothing. People who have sex with multiple partners are doing what they're made to do.

Humans aren't naturally made to have just one mate. On a functional level, it just doesn't make sense... we'd all die off in time if we didn't try to reproduce with several mates (this goes for both parties).

Keeping one's mate for themselves goes against human's nature to survive. And for many, that primal lust/programming to reproduce is just too difficult to deny. There's a reason for that: love wasn't made to be a permanent function - it's an emotion that comes and goes to facilitate mating.

Here's how I feel about it:

For some people, they stay with one mate because they love them and want to keep them.

I consider those people more "evolved," because they are rewriting the purpose and meaning of Love, making it a more permanent feeling of compassion, trust, and understanding.

For me, I live for that permanency.

Well, I'd be nuts to receive it with knowledge beforehand.

There you go. If adultery/cheating becomes illegal, you wouldn't worry or stress it on your uncertain suspicious all the time where she is at. It would scare people to try cheating around.:hmm:

There you go. If adultery/cheating becomes illegal, you wouldn't worry or stress it on your uncertain suspicious all the time where she is at. It would scare people to try cheating around.:hmm:

Nawww. The death penalty does not deter people from murder.

There you go. If adultery/chheating becomes illegal, you wouldn't worry or stress it on you uncertain suspicious all the time where she is at. It would scare people to try cheating around.:hmm:

It's hardly going to be a deterrence at all. If people are going to be unfaithful, they will do it. The law will not stop them from doing so. Just like the death penalty doesn't stop people from committing murder.

Don't kid yourself into thinking that such a law would discourage the public from committing adultery.

Evolution...my ass. If it is, then let's making love with chimps.

Um, it has nothing to do with chimps. Although I am monogamous, but I know a lot of people aren't. It's just not in my genes, I guess.

Um, not really the same thing.

Um, let me rephrase. If abortion was still illegal, women are being caught for murdering their fetus or baby out of their womb or kill them when giving birth , the more the population of women are surging in jail. Think about it.:hmm:

Um, let me rephrase. If abortion was still illegal, women are being caught for murdering their fetus or baby out of their womb or kill them when giving birth , the more the population of women are surging in jail. Think about it.:hmm:

Um, abortions aren't illegal. So kind of moot to argue about this one.

It's hardly going to be a deterrence at all. If people are going to be unfaithful, they will do it. The law will not stop them from doing so. Just like the death penalty doesn't stop people from committing murder.

Don't kid yourself into thinking that such a law would discourage the public from committing adultery.

Well, it works well for other countries (Arabic middle east), they are too damn scared to get stoned to death for that.

Thinking of chimps in jeans and it is vaguely erotic. :hmm:

In some states the wife is allowed to sue the mistress. Has been done already and money has been awarded. I think it's a great idea for more regulations when it comes to marriage and cheating. Nothing violent of course. I saw a video of a women being stoned to death and it hurt my heart so bad.

Back