What' your planning this Memorial Weekend?

Mine got more interesting. Last minute pet sitting job. Now I can stare at someone else dog.:|

Ohhhh what are we cooking? :drool:

Well my cookout was fine.. with my smoker grill, with my friends, today, but my damn ex-girlfriend, and her damn 17 year old niece, (whom I know since she was a baby) come over and caused some bad trouble... so police come.. and I told police that the 2 bitches had to go! so the police ask me if I and my friends want to press charges... HELL YES! Both them bitches are getting a warrant for their arrests, on Tuesday, soon as I sign the damn papers... after they came over and tried to wreck our BBQ party!

Ooohhh! I am so damn mad! (still but gonna go outside smoke ciggie! 1:14am out... be back.... 1:24am back in... Sorry.. Like I said I am still very pissed off... even after 12 hours after the shit started.... ) My ex's niece just bought a new car... and that is all what led up.. cuz my ex and her niece were stupid enough to come over and stir up trouble in the first place.... I had enough of this B.S. with them 2 cuz her niece always getting involved in my ex and me business... That is why I want find me new deaf girlfriend... so I happy I single... but so much just once I sign paper... them 2 bitches on way to JAIL... may teach lesson for a change....

Had ENOUGH! and want nice peaceful weekend which I wanted... No! I get this shit... Now make me want buy 9mm and :rifle: but friends say not worth it... but bitches won't leave ME ALONE AND LET ME FIND NEW DEAF LADY AND MOVE ON, AND HAVE GOOD LOVE AND LIFE!

WHAT WRONG WITH WORLD THIS WEEKEND?..... I not ask for this... I ask for good time.. with friends... My ex, must be so jealous or something... Her problem.. not mine! I want what I want best in life FOR ME!!!

Well my cookout was fine.. with my smoker grill, with my friends, today, but my damn ex-girlfriend, and her damn 17 year old niece, (whom I know since she was a baby) come over and caused some bad trouble... so police come.. and I told police that the 2 bitches had to go! so the police ask me if I and my friends want to press charges... HELL YES! Both them bitches are getting a warrant for their arrests, on Tuesday, soon as I sign the damn papers... after they came over and tried to wreck our BBQ party!

Ooohhh! I am so damn mad! (still but gonna go outside smoke ciggie! 1:14am out... be back.... 1:24am back in... Sorry.. Like I said I am still very pissed off... even after 12 hours after the shit started.... ) My ex's niece just bought a new car... and that is all what led up.. cuz my ex and her niece were stupid enough to come over and stir up trouble in the first place.... I had enough of this B.S. with them 2 cuz her niece always getting involved in my ex and me business... That is why I want find me new deaf girlfriend... so I happy I single... but so much just once I sign paper... them 2 bitches on way to JAIL... may teach lesson for a change....

Had ENOUGH! and want nice peaceful weekend which I wanted... No! I get this shit... Now make me want buy 9mm and :rifle: but friends say not worth it... but bitches won't leave ME ALONE AND LET ME FIND NEW DEAF LADY AND MOVE ON, AND HAVE GOOD LOVE AND LIFE!

WHAT WRONG WITH WORLD THIS WEEKEND?..... I not ask for this... I ask for good time.. with friends... My ex, must be so jealous or something... Her problem.. not mine! I want what I want best in life FOR ME!!!

Is it possible for you to post without cursing?

Going out to Tramway with a friend of mine. Will bring my camera with me. :P

Flying to Atlanta Georgia Monday for work. :( Unfortunately I work for a British company and don't get Memorial Day off!! Will be in "Hotlanta" until Friday night.

Sunday- I had a nice cookout and bonfire with my friends.

Monday- spend time with my Dad in ICU to cheer him up.

Back