What' your planning this Memorial Weekend?

Yep... Make that 2... Stay put... Just damn near got run off the road, by some idiot, on I-565 heading home... and my hands were shaking so bad... I had trouble trying to call the Alabama State Troopers, from my cell phone... but glad I phoned them, and suggested they be out there, with radar guns, and slap the idiots with speeding tickets... along with Madison Police Department...

Shit.. Just too close... "Nough, to shave the paint right off the side of my truck! Stupid ignorant black lady on her cell phone, in a big Ford SUV, damn near put me in hell... Damn ignorant cell phone talking drivers! Get the goddamn fuck off that cell and drive sensible! That's how pissed off I am!

Sorry about the language... but I was very very PISSED OFF! Wished I had my 9mm and nailed the little shit's tire and then problem solved! Be home in one piece.... Me and my truck are ok, if you ask...

damn thats a close call.. damn.. yeah i undy how u feel.. dont worry it was a good venting. anytime u need a venting. i am here for you. ;)

i see many people use the cell phone while driving. some area cant use cell phone during driving. i wish here is against law to use cell phone but hope they will pass it into a law soon to prevent tragedy :( ... few friends of mine were in accident due to person using cell phone and not paying attention to the road. thats dangerous combination. :ugh3:

Does anyone have any great memories of Memorial Day Weekend as kids? To me it ALWAYS means the end of the school year and the start of summer. As a kid, that made the weekend sooo exciting!!

My favorite memory was my camping trip with my dad and his friends. We spent the weekend on his friend's speedboat and jetskis. I dont knwo why that memory is still as fresh as if it happened yesterday even though I was probably around 11 years old at the time.

Does anyone have any great memories of Memorial Day Weekend as kids? To me it ALWAYS means the end of the school year and the start of summer. As a kid, that made the weekend sooo exciting!!

My favorite memory was my camping trip with my dad and his friends. We spent the weekend on his friend's speedboat and jetskis. I dont knwo why that memory is still as fresh as if it happened yesterday even though I was probably around 11 years old at the time.

I remember when i was young.. we always had to come back to school on Sunday then next day on Memorial day.. we had an event day at school.. Splash Day.. lot of activities.. swimming, races, play games outside, water slide, etc.. I always look forward to that every year.. then when i graudated from school.. that changed... i always went swimming and have cookouts every year since then.. :)

But this year not gonna go swimming cuz not want to go alone? TJ will not be here? so guess will do something here.. go for walks like i always do.. come online and watch movies.. I will find something to do. ;)

I am going to work on Sat and the rest of my weekend sleep in. I have no major traveling plans to do.

me and my partner are planning to go to the beach this weekend but weather reporter says it's going to rain. if it's raining then we'll go to movie theater "indiana jones 4" after that then i will have to do my homework and do my final project for next month. there's always next time. I wish I fly out like a gay superman to anywhere in the world to have fun!!!!.

Have a great holiday weekend. Be safe. Peace

I will be staying around town for the memorial weekend. I'm broke, haha.

I plan to see my parent's burial at the Military cemetery on the 28th. Airport police know me to attend there for memorial day every yearly to see my parent burial, since they don't have a crosswalk near the airport train station.

tmw gonna clean my yard at my place cuz i got a house recently yesterday. I'm moving in a few now til next week I suppose. shopping as well. then sunday... i work then after that ?? dunno.... :)

lot of nothing....

maybe go to work some sunday and monday. maybe go to a bike festival in the local park on sunday? farmers market and Deaf Church on sunday.

not much different than a normal weekend actually...

I'm just going to relax this weekend with my boys and I definitely need a break from making so many back n forth road trips from here to Indiana.

tmw gonna clean my yard at my place cuz i got a house recently yesterday. I'm moving in a few now til next week I suppose. shopping as well. then sunday... i work then after that ?? dunno.... :)

Well, well ONG, Congrats... Guess that makes 2 of us... But I have completed 3/4ths of my work, on my house... which I moved in on March 1st... I am fast, and good... (very damn good, that my neighbors want me to work on their houses... Woo-hoo!) Me bad... but I know how to impress and neighbors like me a lot... so guess busy fixing to install gutter covers for my neighbors, as soon as Memorial Day Weekend is over...

For now.. Just gonna crank up my Smoker Box Grill... and (Oh hell no not the Fire Department coming to put it out either! but firemen can join and share the greatest ribs and burgers of ALL TIME!) I cook nice and slow over 5-7 hours, at 200 degrees, and you gonna hate me for some damn good cooking...

Been doing this shit for 14 years... Same box... Had some Fire Department guys come over... and join in... Had some good times... Don't ask me about the first time! but over years.. even better....

DAMN I AM GOOD! AND A SHIT-LOAD OF SMOKED MEATS.. BETTER THAN ALL IN WORLD!

stay at home and sleep alot....

yeah, practice on pen tablet to draw

I am off today horrah finally after 3 years of working on Saturdays. We will go to help our son and daughter in law with their new home. They finally got thier house key last Thursday so today will be all about painting and fix the fence for their dog. Hope to get the house ready before they can move into thier first time home owners. Have a wonderful weekend.

Getting my backyard and house ready for the big cookout this afternoon. :)

Back