What' your planning this Memorial Weekend?

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Planning...

Staying home and Cancel the Camping weekend because my travel trailer isn't ready until on June 4 for repair :( anyway ...

Clean the house and yard... rotililtion (spell) working on soil mix for another Vegetables! :D ... Bath two ponies... My deaf brother coming on Sunday for cook out and stay overnight :D

Have a magic and safe Memorial weekend!!! :D:D

Peace

Phillips

Probably nothing much...maybe cook out with friends...:dunno2: and OFC poker! We'll see! Other than that we'll just stay home, and start spring cleaning, but not sure which room to start with! My hubby will be on vacation for a week soon. He needed a break! So he'll stay home and clean etc...

Probably nothing much...maybe cook out with friends...:dunno2: and OFC poker! We'll see! Other than that we'll just stay home, and start spring cleaning, but not sure which room to start with! My hubby will be on vacation for a week soon. He needed a break! So he'll stay home and clean etc...
'

Poker? Texas em?? Wish playing cards with you ;)

my hubby and i will going to tenn and we will be at friend's and cook out and swimming all day! then come back home sat night late cuz of my hubby work on sunday that suck!

My ex is taking the kids for a day so I plan to sleep, sleep, and sleep some more!!!

My husband, my son and I will go camping with my husband's boss this weekend.

my hubby and i will going to tenn and we will be at friend's and cook out and swimming all day! then come back home sat night late cuz of my hubby work on sunday that suck!

Not sure what I will do on Memorial Day Weekend... Just wait and see but not certainly going anywhere.... Just too many cops and roadblocks... Ugh.. and might as well save gas.. by staying put...

Too many ignorant drivers in Alabama... and drive stupid... Not my problem.... Drive when necessary....

Oh, forgot to mention the Coca-Cola 600 and Indianapolis 500

Danica Patrick to win the Indy 500

Dale Jr to win the Coca-Cola 600

My husband will work. I will sit here staring at the dogs and smelling the neighbors cook out. If anyone here in AD talk to you.:sadwave:

My husband will work. I will sit here staring at the dogs and smelling the neighbors cook out. If anyone here in AD talk to you.:sadwave:

Nah... Don't stare at the dogs... Just gonna have to do something... anything... but worst thing is staring at dogs.. makes you even more sadder than the dogs themselves....:cool2:

Nah... Don't stare at the dogs... Just gonna have to do something... anything... but worst thing is staring at dogs.. makes you even more sadder than the dogs themselves....:cool2:

Love my dogs. Maybe take them for walk.:dunno2:

will go to my sister and hang out even in her boat of course my dog is coming with me

I will be attending my niece's high school graduation party, working, and going to the Feast of the Flowering Moon.

work, go to Brewers/Nats at Nats Park, ride bike, go to Buffalo Billards for UFC 84 PPV, hmm what else? party?

my daughter will have fast pitch softball tournament this saturday so there will be no out of town this weekend. i think i ll ride and eat some dirts in mtn biking trails near my home.

Back