What' your planning this Memorial Weekend?

Spending lot of fun with my daughter on memeoiral weekend and staying FAR FAR AWAY from my mother. :)

Las Vegas baby, Vegas baby, Vegas baby! :wiggle:

Hope I come back as a millionaire :fingersx:

I will be going to my niece's Graduation tomorrow night then for the weekend- nothing .. just stay home and my son TJ will be going with his father and family to Newport to go fishing and relax.

Not going anywhere due to cops and roadblock as I dont want to deal with due to drunk drivers. I have bad experiences with being in alcohol related accident twice. Forget it. So stay home and be worry free! :)

If my wife gets feeling totaly better then I hope to go camping somewhere, but it is hard to find anywhere to go camping here in Washington... Wish I was going back home in southern Idaho

I will be going to my niece's Graduation tomorrow night then for the weekend- nothing .. just stay home and my son TJ will be going with his father and family to Newport to go fishing and relax.

Not going anywhere due to cops and roadblock as I dont want to deal with due to drunk drivers. I have bad experiences with being in alcohol related accident twice. Forget it. So stay home and be worry free! :)

Yep... Make that 2... Stay put... Just damn near got run off the road, by some idiot, on I-565 heading home... and my hands were shaking so bad... I had trouble trying to call the Alabama State Troopers, from my cell phone... but glad I phoned them, and suggested they be out there, with radar guns, and slap the idiots with speeding tickets... along with Madison Police Department...

Shit.. Just too close... "Nough, to shave the paint right off the side of my truck! Stupid ignorant lady on her cell phone, in a big Ford SUV, damn near put me in hell... Damn ignorant cell phone talking drivers! Get the goddamn fuck off that cell and drive sensible! That's how pissed off I am!

Sorry about the language... but I was very very PISSED OFF! Wished I had my 9mm and nailed the little shit's tire and then problem solved! Be home in one piece.... Me and my truck are ok, if you ask...

Last edited by a moderator:
yea we have to watch out but we plan not drink beer nutthin cuz of we drive back home from tenn anyway

yea we have to watch out but we plan not drink beer nutthin cuz of we drive back home from tenn anyway

Good point... Whew! I had enough of this shit, with drivers driving stupidly today... Better to retire, and save it for another day.....

We both have a niece graduating this weekend! Cool!

Lucky u Gemma going to Vegas! I miss Vegas!

My plan is to leave work at 1 PM tmw cuz my best friend is coming from PA with her 2 kids to stay with us for the weekend. Invited a few people for a BBQ on Sat. Sun and Mon, not sure. I need to finish painting the borders in my house. Probably will work on another IEP since I have an IEP meeting on Wednesday..MY LAST ONE FOR THE YEAR!!! YAY!!

Nothing tooo exciting.

Lucky u Gemma going to Vegas! I miss Vegas!

My plan is to leave work at 1 PM tmw cuz my best friend is coming from PA with her 2 kids to stay with us for the weekend. Invited a few people for a BBQ on Sat. Sun and Mon, not sure. I need to finish painting the borders in my house. Probably will work on another IEP since I have an IEP meeting on Wednesday..MY LAST ONE FOR THE YEAR!!! YAY!!

Nothing tooo exciting.

Getting those IEPs done is exciting!:giggle:

Getting those IEPs done is exciting!:giggle:

This will be a VERY VERY exciting IEP meeting cuz I just finished doing the reading assessments for this student. My god..she went from late 1st grade reading level in August to now reading at early 4th grade level. Her mom is going to fall out of her chair when she hears this good news. I am sooo excited cuz 2 of my students are on 4th grade reading level now and they are just finishing 3rd grade . I didnt expect this..maybe 1 year delayed..now they are all caught up!!! YYYYYYIIIIIPPPEEEEE...next goal is to get their writing skills caught up which I think is possible cuz they are writing like crazy right now. What a year..I have never ever had a year like this! Wow!

This will be a VERY VERY exciting IEP meeting cuz I just finished doing the reading assessments for this student. My god..she went from late 1st grade reading level in August to now reading at early 4th grade level. Her mom is going to fall out of her chair when she hears this good news. I am sooo excited cuz 2 of my students are on 4th grade reading level now and they are just finishing 3rd grade . I didnt expect this..maybe 1 year delayed..now they are all caught up!!! YYYYYYIIIIIPPPEEEEE...next goal is to get their writing skills caught up which I think is possible cuz they are writing like crazy right now. What a year..I have never ever had a year like this! Wow!

WTG, girl! And they doubt that the Bi-Bi approach works!

WTG, girl! And they doubt that the Bi-Bi approach works!

Thanks..however my other 2 students are still struggling to read. Trying to figure out how to get them caught up. Will tell whoever is their teacher next year that they need to spend at least an hour a day just reading and discussing the story elements.

Sorry for off topic...better get back on topic now! I am just too excited today..lol! What a great way to end my week!!!

Thanks..however my other 2 students are still struggling to read. Trying to figure out how to get them caught up. Will tell whoever is their teacher next year that they need to spend at least an hour a day just reading and discussing the story elements.

Hey, some kids are going to have more trouble than others, no matter the effectiveness of the approach. It goes that way with hearing students, too.

We are SLAMMED this weekend as everyone is coming to the beach to stay at our cottages!

I been turning people away for almost a week since there is no vacancy.

So...I'll be busy! It's the kick-off for the high-season!

Back