What is Your Pet Peeve?

My pet pevee is people who likes to drive you crazy. :pissed:

empathetically people like they see me stress out with Kids who are bad mood. They put "sorry face" to me and i was snob at them.

Lousy drivers who don't know how to drive like slowly or "confused" at streets right or wrong?

Drunk person talk so stupid and sing for me which is my father. I don't see him very often.

Tv Show like Tsumani or whoever like Scott Peterson and others always Same, Same stories almost everyday which get me bored and annoyed. It is Once Old news. Move on New topic on TV.

People come to knock the door and ask for "ride" cuz they missed their school bus or have to go food shopping which i was busy with kids or dont feel like to bring kids and get people in my van to drive over there. That time i used to lived alone in my apt.

I think that s all i can think of
Mommyof3

pet peeves

my pet peeves are:

ppl judge on my clothes

call me a boy

call me a flat chest

call me a lebso

dont like if a person always think that person is right all the time while i am wrong

i think thats all for now but will add more once i think some more ^_^

people still calling deaf/ HoH people deaf and dumb instead of finding out if they are smart or not, little town, hates to change, people still calling me deaf and dumb even though I am not totally deaf yet and the people who are totally deaf get made fun of behind their backs because they sign and the redneck idiots here don't understand..... that's my main pet peeve any way

people hurrying up to pass me on the highway only to get in front of me to slow way down and turn....:rl:

hostesses at restaurants that pay attention more to the customers that look like they have money instead of the "first come first serve" rule.......:madfawk:

when some one says "if you say so" or "yes dear" or "whatever" during a conversation instead of actually talking......:mad2:

people that are driving in the fast/passing lane on the left hand side of the road going slower than the rest of the traffic and refusing to get over then look at you like your the idiot when you pass them.:rl:

Mine is when a person walks pass me saying something. and I don't even realize they are talking to me. Then I'm like HUH?

ohh! i didnt know that there was other thread abt pet peeves, i apology...

One of mine, is people who claims a repost after a thread died in 2005...

Like we are suppose to dig and dig to make sure.

this isn't ad related, but one of my pet peeves are people who blame an outburst on my bipolar instead of the fact that i'm just simply having a bad day. (i'm entitled to them, aren't i?) :rl:

this isn't ad related, but one of my pet peeves are people who blame an outburst on my bipolar instead of the fact that i'm just simply having a bad day. (i'm entitled to them, aren't i?) :rl:

i know where you are comming from

sorry but:
people who think i have 20/20 vision... the white stick is there for a reason...
People that dont think i should sign because of my vision
people that stare
horrible table manners

i know where you are comming from

sorry but:
people who think i have 20/20 vision... the white stick is there for a reason...
People that dont think i should sign because of my vision
people that stare
horrible table manners

i can relate to all of those and i'm totally blind! scary, huh?

i just thought of another one...

people who think my white cane is a "walking stick." in a sense, they're right, but it's not used for support -- it's used for orientation and mobility.

i can relate to all of those and i'm totally blind! scary, huh?

lol, isnt it a freggin miracle... we can sign. Ohh my gosh... wow. sorry. People ask me why a blind person want to learn, and its like, um what do deaf blind people do? Just sit there? I think not. If they can learn so can i.

lol, isnt it a freggin miracle... we can sign. Ohh my gosh... wow. sorry. People ask me why a blind person want to learn, and its like, um what do deaf blind people do? Just sit there? I think not. If they can learn so can i.

yeah! no kidding! funny how whenever you or i want to sign they seem to forget all about helen keller. :giggle:

...not to mention that i like being used as an example of helen keller all of the time. that gets old.

Back