What is Your Pet Peeve?

My Pet Peeve:

1. I would call it 2 faces when anyone are "flattery" and "unhonest" to me.
2. Judge people too quickly without think twice.
3. faked people who pretend to be nice to me.

1. slow people :pissed: even at the store when I said Excuse me and they dont move then I will get :pissed: and started screaming at them for moving their :booty:

2. Abuser to abuse women, children and animals. I even stand between my exh and the dog and yelled at him that I would call animal control. The next thing you know he ran.

3. get ripped off by the car dealer. :pissed:

BewitchedKitten said:
Hmm, number one pet peeve is how women are portrayed as a piece of meat on tv, magazines, and everywhere and they actually like being slutty and dumb because they think men are attracted to that. :fly2:

Tv and media is getting worse, portraying sexually offensive stuff, esp when children can see it plain as day! :pissed:

This is where parents come in and moniter what the child watches. My niece and nephew are young. And, we make sure that they watch things that are kid friendly. Parents have to be aware of what their kids are doing at all times. Simple as that.An early bedtime is also crucial. Too many parents allow their kids to stay up to all hrs of the night. :smash:

Okay, I'm getting down off my lecturn now. Sorry, I went :topic:

I do get :pissed: if an slow driver or slow people in food shopping i was like stop talking and MOVE IT

I do get :pissed: if somebody think EVERYTHING is sooooo PERFECT ohh pfft

I do get :pissed: if somebody judge on the people.. get lost gee

I do get :pissed: if somebody isn't respect for me or somebody who i adore.

I agree with Katzie when people say something and I don't understand so I ask them to repeat it again, they say "ahh don't worry about it" :evil:

My second pet peeve is when someone won't accept the answer NO...this is to my brother!!!

My third pet peeve is erm....oh! liars

Raging Quiet, we could sign to them and then say "never mind" back to them :twisted:

I'm also peeved about the fact that hearing people have to cover their mouth when they're going to swear in front of me. What am I? A nun? They laughed so hard and said, oh no, no... it's your... face. You have a very angelic face and... and... you're so beautiful! I said, now that's fucked up. They go :eek2: I said, keep your damn hands down ya hear? I'm just as bad as you are. :twisted: Their reaction was like :jaw: You just swore! I said, and as you were saying when you covered your mouth? ;)

1) Deaf Militants
2) People who don’t know how to drive in Atlanta and the suburbs.
3) Abusers of any.

Oceanbreeze said:
This is where parents come in and moniter what the child watches. My niece and nephew are young. And, we make sure that they watch things that are kid friendly. Parents have to be aware of what their kids are doing at all times. Simple as that.An early bedtime is also crucial. Too many parents allow their kids to stay up to all hrs of the night. :smash:

Okay, I'm getting down off my lecturn now. Sorry, I went :topic:

Yep, I agree.. but Im also talking about billboards and commercials.. how do I hide it from my baby? :dunno:

My biggest peeves on AD are TTT and Ravensteve.. :naughty:

Anyway, my other pet peeves are LV idiots (I am very serious), waiting for a word from PA for job, money issues, etc.. :(

Oddball said:
Anyway, my other pet peeves are LV idiots (I am very serious), waiting for a word from PA for job, money issues, etc.. :(

PA seriously? wow that awesome alot closer than LV. ;)

1. Judgemental people
2. People who abuses animals and humans.
3. Disrespectful & inconsiderate people

I know I have more pet peeves, but....I think the ones I listed will suffice for now.

People who thrive on hurting others, be it emotionally, physically or mentally. People like this, I have ZERO tolerance for, and I certainly want NOTHING to do with 'em.

I also hate when others act as if it's an inconvenience to repeat whatever it was they said when it is not understood the first time.

Writer's Block.

Migraines.

Dog pee.

AllDeaf Pet Peeves, I probably do not need to list here, LOL. However, most of you have a rough idea. ;)

People (both hearing and deaf) saying "No, deaf can't fly...." *ahem* *coughs*

Steve said:
People mis-pronouncing "Deaf" like "Death". :doh:

Steve

Yep so true, It happen to me before, when someone says are u death? I am like :::checking pulse:::: I am not dead I am pretty much alive, You meant "deaf" Oh yeah.. Good grief :laugh2:

People who picks their nose or :fart: a lot in front of people!

Judgmental people (people who think they are better at everything than you)

Stinky people

When hearing people talk to each other for long time, they don’t bother to tell me what is going on and they also sometimes hesitate when I ask them what is going on.

Often hearing people call me by my name forgetting that I am deaf, I always had to remind them to wave/shake/pound to get my attention.

:roll:

1.) Fake friends have no respect about judgement on me about who I am.

2.) People stop by my home without lettting me know first(non-urgent). They should let me by make arrangement from other day, e-mail, or leave message on my TDD. Not like anyone take over my privacy.

3.) People don't understand the value about friendship.

Back