What is your most recent game purchase?

Burnout Paradise this time by PSN download. I no longer buy game CD's/DVD's/BluRays cuz of the problems I have been experiencing with the 360 and the PS3 disc players.

I'm really loving buying games by the download. I just hate dealing with too much of my consoles disc reading problems. I think EA did well to have Burnout Paradise come in as a download too. I'm still keeping my original 60GB PS3 as it will still play my PS2 games.

All I hope is Sony and the publishers bring more full-featured games to the PS Store for download to the HDD. It would sure save me a lot of space on my shelf and aggravation with the disc players.

Burnout Paradise this time by PSN download. I no longer buy game CD's/DVD's/BluRays cuz of the problems I have been experiencing with the 360 and the PS3 disc players.

I'm really loving buying games by the download. I just hate dealing with too much of my consoles disc reading problems. I think EA did well to have Burnout Paradise come in as a download too. I'm still keeping my original 60GB PS3 as it will still play my PS2 games.

All I hope is Sony and the publishers bring more full-featured games to the PS Store for download to the HDD. It would sure save me a lot of space on my shelf and aggravation with the disc players.

Why dont you just call Sony to discuss about this disc play issue?

What happen if your HDD in PS3 is fail? You would lose the entire of data, unless you backup the data before happens.

For me, downloadable games are seems worthless to me because of not everyone have faster broadband to speed the download up, I have DSL with 3 mbps and don't have enough time to download about 8 GB or more. Other way, downloadable games from original Xbox is more acceptable for me due less than 5 GB at most cases.

Be aware of that, PS3 games would be more than 10 GB to download but how many sizes for Burnout Paradise? I don't own PS3, anyway.

the dl size for burnout PS3 is only 3 gig. Plus my PS3 is out of warranty so its not worth it forking over 150 for a refurb PS3 without the PS2 BC.

The HDD is pretty tough in the PS3 and same for my laptop. I would rather trust the HDD than the DVD/Blu Ray player. My 360 and PS3 experiences have taught me that its better to trust the HDD instead of the DVD/BD-ROM drive.

I do know that digital downloads will be the future of gaming. So Im not going to worry about handling the game discs.

I dont even mind the wait while the PS3 downloads the game. I'm sitting on a cablemodem and it took like what 30 mins to download it all.

the dl size for burnout PS3 is only 3 gig. Plus my PS3 is out of warranty so its not worth it forking over 150 for a refurb PS3 without the PS2 BC.

The HDD is pretty tough in the PS3 and same for my laptop. I would rather trust the HDD than the DVD/Blu Ray player. My 360 and PS3 experiences have taught me that its better to trust the HDD instead of the DVD/BD-ROM drive.

I do know that digital downloads will be the future of gaming. So Im not going to worry about handling the game discs.

I dont even mind the wait while the PS3 downloads the game. I'm sitting on a cablemodem and it took like what 30 mins to download it all.

Oh wow, it should be very heavily compression for download to make more smaller.

Good luck with that, long as you happy with that.

This kind of technology is useless in my area where the only form of broadband available will cut me off for 24 hour penalty if I download more than 450MB in 24 hours. I would use dial-up to avoid the penalty, but dial-up is obsolete in my opinion because these downloads would fail weeks before their projected time of completion. It takes an hour to download a 2 minute low-quality slide show from youtube.

Gears of War 2

I rent Gears of War 2 and I really addicted that game because it's so great game and graphic are so amazig lol. I wll buy it. I have to return it to blockbuster tomorrow :(

Picked up the copy of Chrono Trigger DS and extra soundtrack CD as pre-order bonus. Been looked forward to play it since first time I heard about it finally re-released as DS version.

Just bought Left 4 Dead and that's very awesome and some funny!!! Lol when my older bro accidently shot a car and it turned alarm on, he (he is not deaf) said "Hey! I'm hearing many feet steps are getting louder and louder from everywhere... Oh, crap..." O_O I was like, "Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!" ...A lot of zombines are everywhere! @_@ Note to myself, "DON'T TOUCH OR SHOOT A CAR OR ZOMBINES WILL COME!" xD

Recently bought LittleBigPlanet, and Call of Duty World at War for PS3. SO far both games are pretty entertaining.

i purchased a Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD remix for 360 version today. One of the best fighting games ever I have played. Anyone challenges me, holla me. My gamertag is shadowbigboss

i purchased a Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD remix for 360 version today. One of the best fighting games ever I have played. Anyone challenges me, holla me. My gamertag is shadowbigboss

I have mine on the PS3 and it is quite challenging but fun thou lol. :)

I have bought Burnout : Paradise on the PS3 for $20 at Target during black friday. :)

Guitar Hero III World Tour on Wii

World of Warcraft Battlechest
WoW: Wrath of Lich King

I bought GTA IV for PC yesterday. Just installed it yesterday, play a little with xbox controller just for trouble-making fun. I found out I cant save due to a bug in Rockstar Games Social Club caused the game crushed after start it up. I had to log off in order to play the GTA IV.

Oh yea... GTA IV PC version have subtitles and fully support on xbox controller for first time.

*via blackberry 8703e*

I purchased Resident Evil 4 Wii version and Super Paper Mario as little christmas treats for myself. I beat mario game in less than 18 hours. Neat game.
And I got Fallout 3 (PC) for christmas.

GTA IV (PC)
NFS Undercover (X360)

I love GTA IV on PC so far than console version due better graphic and more resolution.

Back