What is your most recent game purchase?

I bought "Dead Space" for my PS3 yesterday 10/17 and I love it! It's similar to BioShock and Half-Life. It's very scary game.

I bought "Dead Space" for my PS3 yesterday 10/17 and I love it! It's similar to BioShock and Half-Life. It's very scary game.
I read about that game, but have been wondering if it was good.

I read about that game, but have been wondering if it was good.

It is an excellent game. IGN.com and Gamestop.com gave it a good review and a score out of 9 or 10. At Gamestop.com, it is reviewed as the editor's choice which is of course a must own for Xbox360/PS3 owners. :)

I just bought Dead Space for PS3 yesterday. I admit it is pretty scary lol but wow very interesting and impressive. One of the most interesting games I ever played and about time, I've earned some trophies as well. :D

I rented and still am renting Dead Space. It is amazing. Sure some points/aspects are generic about it, but it is a really refined product and makes the EA name look good, IMO.
I recommend it to anyone, but I recommend it as a rental though, since I don't see too much replayablity after getting all achievements/trophies.

I got Midnight Club: Los Angeles and Pure for X-Box 360 last Wednesday...

I recently bought a Nintendo DS and Advance Wars DS last week, and a GBA RPG named Riveria:The Promised Land (Great RPG BTW) this past sunday. List your most recent game purchases here.

I recently bought the game, The Orange Box. It was a terrific game. I love it. It is worth my money. The quality of the game was incredible!!!

I'm waiting for Wednesday so I can buy the Fallout Collection (it includes Fallout 1, 2 and Tictacs) for $19.95 from EB Games.

So excited :D

And then down the track, maybe I'll buy Fallout 3.

Fallout 3 and MySims for PC version.

Midnight Club Los Angeles for Xbox 360

I've got Resistance 2 collector's edition. :) Gotta love that statue.

Like I said few days ago... I bought Fallout Collection today from EB Games for $19.95

Just started playing it...very different to what I'm used to, yet interesting. Can't afford to stay up tonight - gotta get up at 6AM for work *sigh*

Just bought Gears of War 2 today...if u wanna go co-op or whatever, PM me or mail me via Xbox live. :) thanks.

Back