What is Redneck?

You Are 11% Redneck. I'll slap you so hard, your clothes will be outta style. You ain't no redneck - you're all Yankee!

oh yes! redneck never trust bank...if bank did something with their money, redneck will use 4x4 truck and drive break thru wall inside bank and grab what bank owe them. If bank did something with his money like $13dollars and he will drive to break thru wall inside bank and grab $13 back! He dont care he will end up jail as long as he is happy with $13 to buy beer or ciggy. Redneck sometime mad at bank people that said credit not approve due to info from computers and they r mad at computers and they grab montior and throw outside parking lot and said "f**k you bank people and f**k that computers" and walk off. They want damn loan for reason. Redneck women get pegrant from 2 or 3 or even 4 different men...just because redneck women dont have to go work to much since they get food stamp $400 to $600 a month and ssi for "no father at home"...also they getting tax refund $1,000 per child every year with a little work gross net worth per year avg $500 to $900 gross net worth so they get only $97 dollars refund from federal plus 4 childern $1,000 per child total $4,097 woman get money...simple. For men who have 2 or 3 or even 4 childern from different women...men dont get child refund because women get it first with birth cerifcation and ssn. Men just f**k them childern and women and keep be a DOG where they can enjoy sex with thousand of women and when it get boring with a woman...he left and look for new woman that make him honry and fun. Just like animals. Redneck suck.

wow, this is worst!!! :eek3:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reba
Can you please give us an English definition and some images of "Bauertrampel"? I searched the web Dogpile and I can't find any English references or pictures. Maybe you have a website for "You know you are a Bauertrampel", like Americans have "You know you are a Redneck"?

Yes I tried to find out what "Bauertrampel" into English but Farmer-trample is not right word. I will ask my co-worker about this tomorrow.

Bauertrampel is similar as Redneck. There´re no translation into German for Redneck... At first I didn´t know what Redneck is about until I learn few days ago and said to myself... "Ach Bauertrampel" after read the description about redneck.

Bauertrampel means is the Farmer from Old Tradition time behaved bad manner and loves to eat fatty foods with open mouths and drink beers and schnap (German booze) and drink blood from their animal... love to wear old bavarian clothes... horrible smelly... not wash... Don´t bother to take care of themselves... Really is they save a lot of money and don´t trust to put money to bank but put money under their bed or anywhere in house... It´s similar as Redneck. Bauertrampels are around most in Bavaria... Some Westphalia (North Germans) said "Ach Bauertrampel" when they saw Bavarians in their area. Bavarians at old tradition loves to eat a large fatty meat and potatoes-dumpling, Westphalias (North Germany) doesn´t.. There´re different beers in Bavaria than North Germany...

I check with my co-worker about this today. She said the same thing as well... She and other co-workers don't know what is English for "Bauertrampel". We talked about this and agreed that the character/manner of Bauertrampel and RedNeck are similar. My co-worker got my attention that Bauertrampels are not stupid when the money situation comes.

Bauertrampels are too smart when the money issues come... They living at very old fashioned ways. They have their own lands to build homes... The lands are for their children and grand children's future etc... They reject people's offer to buy their lands. (My hubby & I want to buy land to build our dream house - we asked every farmers to sell their lands to us... They rejects and told us that the lands are for their children & grand-children... It took us one year to find the farmer who agrees to sell his land to us at last... It's not easy to deal with farmer for buy the land - if you want to buy land then go to City Hall - it's expensive lands to buy). They hide money in everywhere in their house and property to save tax... and use government for subsidy because they are "poor" and need help etc.... They are not interesting to improve their home and take care of their health and look but like to watch their money grow bigger and bigger... and happy to support their children when they getting married... They build houses themselves for their children etc... Some children follow their parent's role, some not... Most children follow modern time... If the roof are damage, then apply City Hall for new roof... the people from City Hall come to check old farmer houses... awwww, they need new roof, fence, tractor, etc... they support them the cost with new roof, fence... The farmers made their own breads, schnap (German booze), meats for pate, meat, smoked meats, butter, jams, hunt for foods etc... The farmer :bowdown: the people with homemade foods to get the people to support with subsidy to improve their home easy. They hide brand new car "meceredes" or "BMW" in their garage. No Wonder, why they are not stupid and do not trust Bank to take care of their money.

Oh yes the government begin to notice and then smarter than Bauertrampels... They suggest farmers to sell their lands, cows, pigs, hens, homemade foods etc at markets if they needs money... It makes Bauertrampels :pissed:

Tell you the truth that they budge their money good than the people including us who earn good money at work. They can acheive to buy new brand Merecedes or BMW, etc than us.

...They can acheive to buy new brand Merecedes or BMW, etc than us.
Ha, ha, that is definitely NOT redneck! I can't imagine an American redneck driving a Mercedes or BMW! :rofl:

Do you have any funny Bauertrampel links like the funny Redneck links? I love the Redneck links. :)

An interesting rednecks vs. yuppies movie is Deliverance. :D The rednecks in that movie are NOT good ol' boys like the Dukes of Hazzard!

Ha, ha, that is definitely NOT redneck! I can't imagine an American redneck driving a Mercedes or BMW! :rofl:

:D I can image after saw the pictures and movies of redneck that it´s impossible of them drive Mercedes or BMW...

Bauertrampels wear clean clothes - they wear at old bavarian tradition clothes when they goes to festival and drive mercedes or BMW or whatever... At home they are total different... and wear old clothes and fithy... like redneck...

Do you have any funny Bauertrampel links like the funny Redneck links? I love the Redneck links. :)

I´m afraid no, Germans don´t make any funny or jokes of Bauertrampel like Redneck... Germans jokes "Ossi" (East German) and "Wessi" (West German) it explains in link GDR jokes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia There´re less and less since the wall of Berlin pulled down in 1990.

Farmer wear bavarian clothes at old tradition... They swear bad language and no manner... that´s why we call them "bauertrampel"...

http://www.stubaital.com/neustift/images/allgemein/stammtisch.jpg

http://www.insauna.com/190bier ist lecker.jpg

Example look like this...
http://www.bbsb.org/bilder/wiesnrallye2006/im_schottenhamel.jpg

I will add more if I find bauertrampel pictures...

Back